Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange really going into a derby but almost (I did say almost) the worst thing we could do is win tomorrow. Because it is bound to feel like all but winning the league.

The risk would be - however much Pep says he will not let it happen and would try not to - there would inevitably a bit of an easing off given that there would be such a cushion - especially if January comes and we are still in two cups and the CL is due back.

So a draw really would be a great result. And might keep that illusion of it already being over away through the next month when there are a lot of league games to play in quick succession and things could change fast.

No way will we go there for a draw and I expect us to rediscover some of the energy from earlier in the season and win this one. But I would not feel it would be a disaster if we drew.

Personally I am starting to think the game at Anfield in January is potentially bigger. They are playing well and scoring and I suspect could end up more of a threat in the long run.

I expect United to put more effort into the cups because they may well think they have to win something this season and given the draws they always get that has to be their best shot.

Get through both tomorrow and Anfield without losing and I think we will be 90% there. Because I just cannot see Pep letting them lose enough games outside of those.

Problem is the players are bound to think that too and it cannot really not effect the rest of the season just a bit. I am enjoying the way they are playing to win so much the longer we need to win each game the more it will taste sweet.

Funny to read borinho and giggs comments. They don’t usually make statements like this unless they’re worried about us as a threat. It’s good to see!

The forecast for snow tomorrow has been downgraded a bit. Less likely it will be off unless it changes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.