Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of snow predicted tomoz, up to 6pm. Rags will claim it's unplayable until Pogba serves out his ban.
I want the most overrated player on the pitch all day long. The gap he leaves behind is so much fun to watch.
Silva and kdb would love to play cat n mouse with that raccoon.

Let's hope we have a repeat of the 1st 45 mins of last season's derby at the Swamp when we gave them a lesson. KDB was on fire that day and hopefully he will give a masterclass tomorrow.

Praying we win tomorrow to show the rags that we are the Kings of Manchester and to shut them up.

Watched the first half of last years derby back again, we dominated them with Kolorov, Sagna, Bravo, Nolito and Ihanacheo in the side. I think the media are really underestimating us by thinking United actually have a chance against us.

the thing is there better than last season so city must not fall for the old one two trick and think we just need to turn up
many things will be in there favor and if the ref is under orders to not give man city anything and stop us winning and running away with the league then we could be fighting 12 vs 11 the game itself is a derby so all the form books can go out of the window and for me the ref and the officials will be key

Do not understand this fine with a draw thinking. We need to go thrash them bad especially now when Pep has the team playing so well that it will last in their memories for years to come and the rest of the league would just give up before facing us. We need that if Pep wants to make a serious challenge in other competitions.

I understand where you are coming from and I cannot see us settling for a draw and we are good enough to win.

It is just that when a team gets double figure points ahead of everybody you always see a drop off in intensity. It is human nature. Pep is not likely to let them do that without a fight, but the football is so good and the fight there when we need to keep winning any slight drop off because the pressure is off would be a shame. As they are a joy to watch.

Of course, it might work the other way. Go 11 clear and there will be no real pressure and they might take more risks and score more goals.

So, we're a team of divers now. Mourinho really is a despicable fucktard.

That's a bit rich from Mourinho considering they have Jacques "Ashley Young" Cousteau in their team. He goes down more often than a prostitute on piece work. It's like the BBC calling out Hollywood over Weinstein's recent, having conveniently forgotten they had Saville, Hall and Harris in their ranks. Cheeky twat.

Last edited:
That's a bit rich from Mourinho considering they have Jacques "Ashley Young" Cousteau in their team. He goes down more often than a prostitute in piece work. It's like the BBC calling out Hollywood over Weinstein's recent, having conveniently forgotten they had Saville, Hall and Harris in their ranks. Cheeky twat.
beaky and spotty boy are also masters at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.