Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking come on, City!

I hate derby day. But: This year, worst case scenario is we end up 5 points in front of the shit.

I'd have snapped your hand off for that at the start of the season.

the thing is there better than last season so city must not fall for the old one two trick and think we just need to turn up
many things will be in there favor and if the ref is under orders to not give man city anything and stop us winning and running away with the league then we could be fighting 12 vs 11 the game itself is a derby so all the form books can go out of the window and for me the ref and the officials will be key

I think with our performances not being like they were in the early part of the season that their mindset will be that we are there for the taking. I’m expecting us to dominate the possession and really work them around the pitch. They haven’t faced a team of our quality yet, they’ve should be worried not us.

Never have I felt so nervous about a derby and belive me Ive seen us send some truly awful line up to Old Shitford. I just have this dreaded feeling that they are going to win and we will never hear the fucking end of it.

That's a bit rich from Mourinho considering they have Jacques "Ashley Young" Cousteau in their team. He goes down more often than a prostitute on piece work. It's like the BBC calling out Hollywood over Weinstein's recent, having conveniently forgotten they had Saville, Hall and Harris in their ranks. Cheeky twat.

The fact that he has to resort pre-emptively to that shite tells us all we need to know: he's frightened of a tonking.

I concur that the hypocrisy of saying such things whilst Splashley starts for them is ridiculous. But then again. hypocrisy is the defining modus operandi of rags and all who associate with them.

I understand where you are coming from and I cannot see us settling for a draw and we are good enough to win.

It is just that when a team gets double figure points ahead of everybody you always see a drop off in intensity. It is human nature. Pep is not likely to let them do that without a fight, but the football is so good and the fight there when we need to keep winning any slight drop off because the pressure is off would be a shame. As they are a joy to watch.

Of course, it might work the other way. Go 11 clear and there will be no real pressure and they might take more risks and score more goals.
Do not see that happening with Pep and he will need to rotate and play the best eleven in other competitions to keep us going there while giving opportunities for the one's on bench to prove themselves keeping intensity high.

I have to admit that i'm surprised that the game has not been called off yet, I suspect if it was going to be ditched then we would have heard by now.

I get the feeling that we are well up for this and hope we give them a good spanking.

Never have I felt so nervous about a derby and belive me Ive seen us send some truly awful line up to Old Shitford. I just have this dreaded feeling that they are going to win and we will never hear the fucking end of it.
the worst that can happen aside from injuries is we are 5pts clear at the top,i have never been so chilled before a derby

What about 2012 with 3 games to go and the chance to go top? I was a basket case that day.

If they beat us (and its a big if)....we'll still be 5 points ahead of them (effectively 6 with the goal difference)

Dunno about you but I’d have taken that back in august

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.