Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop wishing the game is postponed.

Just play the fucking thing and be 11 points clear by bedtime tomorrow.

57209731.jpg

To right. Too many jellyfishes on here. All this talk of playing later in the season. For fuck sakes people are moaning about the congested schedule now. It will only get worse. Get it played and move on to Swansea.

I don’t think anyone’s wishing for a postponement Sam - just that it would probably suit us more than them. Of course, it going ahead and us turning them over suits us even better so yeah, bring it on.
Read the thread mate. Half a dozen have today.

this is my only doubt that they are a much bigger team than us and will play the game with that in mind and if we have not done our home work and think we can keep them from the danger zones like corners and free kicks then it could be a nightmare. city are not at full strength in the defence and players could turn off and leave it to the next man like sterling last week he just let the man go am not saying sterling is strong enough to stop them in the air but standing your ground and not leaving it is what we need in big games like united

yes going forward we are the better team and we can hurt them in and around there box and if the ref can keep out of the game and not let them bully us i can see city scoring goals but the ref is my main doubt and he can make or break the game with it being a derby i have this feeling he will let them kick us off the park and knowing city and pep from last season we get hot headed and lose our own game united know this and jose is the master of getting in the ref head on the touch line

i would take a draw right now

I’d take a draw too, I don’t see where the spark is going to come in the United midfield will come from though, if we need to we can put Delph in there with overload. Really worked well against Chelsea. Their biggest threat in transistions are their full backs overloading, however they have Sane and Sterling to think about. If they bomb forward to attack and the turn the ball over they are in trouble.

Indeed mate.

I've posted saying we'll lose. Voted saying that we will win, and I'd take a draw in a heartbeat. My head's all over the place.

Take our chances and we win. But we haven't been taking our chances lately and De Gea is ridiculously good.

I've no idea what's going to happen, but it is a fabulous opportunity to establish what I think would be an unassailable lead.
Agreed
A win would build so much confidence & send a huge message throughout the league .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.