Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my only doubt that they are a much bigger team than us and will play the game with that in mind and if we have not done our home work and think we can keep them from the danger zones like corners and free kicks then it could be a nightmare. city are not at full strength in the defence and players could turn off and leave it to the next man like sterling last week he just let the man go am not saying sterling is strong enough to stop them in the air but standing your ground and not leaving it is what we need in big games like united

yes going forward we are the better team and we can hurt them in and around there box and if the ref can keep out of the game and not let them bully us i can see city scoring goals but the ref is my main doubt and he can make or break the game with it being a derby i have this feeling he will let them kick us off the park and knowing city and pep from last season we get hot headed and lose our own game united know this and jose is the master of getting in the ref head on the touch line

i would take a draw right now

You do know who is our manager is dont you?

Obviously all the pressure is on the rags since it's a must win game for them, and we can draw or even lose and still be in the box seat.

But with Chelsea losing today, what an opportunity this is. Beat the scum tomorrow and that is it the season is finished.

There's no way we are dropping 12 points more than them in the remaining games. And the other teams are now out of it.

Get it done City!
I understand your enthusiasm mate and it's great to hear it on here as so many do worry and flap .
But let's be cautious eh ? The season won't be won tomorrow but it may possibly have a huge affect whatever the result

No matter how much they park the bus, we will create some chances.

If we put them away, we will win. If we don't, they will score, probably from a header & beat us.

But if we do our job right, there is nothing they can do to stop us imo. They will cause us trouble on the break & at set pieces, but they have conceded loads of chances, to Watford, Brighton, Basel, & ridiculously so to Arsenal, in spite of trying to be 'tight'.

We finish our chances, we win.
Absolutely, they are poor at the back - we will get several chances, just got to take them

I understand your enthusiasm mate and it's great to hear it on here as so many do worry and flap .
But let's be cautious eh ? The season won't be won tomorrow but it may possibly have a huge affect whatever the result

Nice to see some enthusiasm, rather than the usual depressing stuff. Foreboding doom and gloom.
FFS, Some seem to think we have a duo of Pearce and Ball as managers.

Absolutely, they are poor at the back - we will get several chances, just got to take them

They are not parking the bus as adeptly as West Ham or Southampton did. They would need an even greater amount of luck than they are used to, in order to stop us from creating.

If the match gets called off, we are clear at the top. If we draw, we are clear at the top.

Part of me would like to be able to hand over the 1st half from Pep to Mancini. It would be hilarious just watching Mourinho's parasitic shite football hitting a brick wall & watching him squirm.

Indeed mate.

I've posted saying we'll lose. Voted saying that we will win, and I'd take a draw in a heartbeat. My head's all over the place.

Take our chances and we win. But we haven't been taking our chances lately and De Gea is ridiculously good.

I've no idea what's going to happen, but it is a fabulous opportunity to establish what I think would be an unassailable lead.

Me neither, apart from realising how much I despise the wankers & Mourinho.

But not only that, I'd be really happy with a heavy snowfall, match postponed early as a favour to rags travelling up, & me on the piss, in the snow.

Chelsea are better than Utd & have just blown it. 8 points clear of the scum & a day off would be fucking perfect for City imo.

Not arsed about Pogba being available for the rearranged game, he's a lazy ****.

Yeah, I think a postponement benefits us more than them. This is their chance to cut the lead to 5 points and if it doesn’t go ahead, it could be months before the match gets played. If both teams go deep in the other competitions, it might even be as late as March or April and by then it could effectively be a meaningless fixture for them in terms of influencing the title race. Of course, that assumes we maintain or increase the gap and it could go the other way, but I think they’ll be desperate for it to get played tomorrow in order to try and disrupt our momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.