Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a funny feeling that Vinny is'nt going to make this game , would play Dinho alongside Otto and bring Gundagon into midfield , Mangala has done OK but i would'nt trust him agianst the Rags , his passing and first touch is just not good enough , and he has a habit of falling over at crucial times. The Rags will score and probably from a set piece , but confident we have just got too much for them , if we revert back to our quick passing game and getting behind their shite full backs it could be all about Kun or jesus taking the chances presented to them.
On another thread it was 'various sources suggesting' and now its a 'funny feeling'.So,please clarify,as ive heard nothing to suggest he will miss the game........are you actually basing your comments on anything substantial or factual?

Cheers

No way is Lingard at the level as De Bruyne or Sane, Stan needs to relax and accept Utd are ****** tomo! I cannot wait, been looking forward to it since the start of the season and I’m confident City get the win.

Also limgard has suddenly become a local lad, I wasn't aware warrington had been absorbed into the city boundries, collymore such a cockwomble

I hate fucking hate derby day, 5 weeks go I’d have said we would smash them, I’m hoping our blip (only scoring 2 goals last few matches)ends. At the moment I’d take a draw have a feeling the red and the powers that be won’t allow it.
If we score two tomorrow i think we will win

On another thread it was 'various sources suggesting' and now its a 'funny feeling'.So,please clarify,as ive heard nothing to suggest he will miss the game........are you actually basing your comments on anything substantial or factual?

Cheers

No , only what is stated in the media and what Pep has stated , not based on fact as ive not got Vinny's phone number , but i like you perusing my posts , its nice to have a troll.

No , only what is stated in the media and what Pep has stated , not based on fact as ive not got Vinny's phone number , but i like you perusing my posts , its nice to have a troll.

I questioned your post as it appears you were talking nonsense,which you have now clarified.And please keep your posts respectful,as per the CoC.

The following is from a rag I know posted on Facebook. To me this sums those arrogant twats up to a tee:

Tomorrow is the biggest game in man city's history. For utd not so much it's just another game! Small club mentality! Bless. Won nothing yet but the shitty fans think there the greatest prem team ever! Deluded fuck wits as always

Deep down I don't think Mourinho will have been happy with what he saw at Arsenal. Yes they won but they could have easily lost if it weren't for some good goalkeeping/poor finishing.

I'd be surprised if he would be willing to chance that again. People are expecting (hoping?) for this swashbuckling counter attacking United to show up, but this will be more like their Liverpool game I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.