Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The following is from a rag I know posted on Facebook. To me this sums those arrogant twats up to a tee:

Tomorrow is the biggest game in man city's history. For utd not so much it's just another game! Small club mentality! Bless. Won nothing yet but the shitty fans think there the greatest prem team ever! Deluded fuck wits as always
biggest game in our history lol,he's been on the sauce,shitting it i reckon

Deep down I don't think Mourinho will have been happy with what he saw at Arsenal. Yes they won but they could have easily lost if it weren't for some good goalkeeping/poor finishing.

I'd be surprised if he would be willing to chance that again. People are expecting (hoping?) for this swashbuckling counter attacking United to show up, but this will be more like their Liverpool game I reckon.
I think they will come at us for the first 15mins and try and get ahead and when we take control they will shrink back then come at us again for the last 15,lump it to bogbrush and beaky time

I am an easy going sort of person. I don't usually hate anyone,not the twat who stole my car or the Dentist when he drilled a hole in my tongue BUT I hate those rag bastards with a passion which knows no bounds. I hate their 'entitled' fans who think the world loves their Club . Can they not just disappear into obscurity.

biggest game in our history lol,he's been on the sauce,shitting it i reckon

That "won nothing yet" line keeps coming out and it's ****ing pissing me off.

Won two league titles in the last 6 years, 1 more league titles than we have won, is what the twats actually mean.

Since when do clubs field the exact same team, man for man, every season. This team, the Manchester City team, has won two titles in the last 6 years. So they can fuck off with the "they haven't won anything" bollocks.

I think they will come at us for the first 15mins and try and get ahead and when we take control they will shrink back then come at us again for the last 15,lump it to bogbrush and beaky time
Probably. They'll press occasionally at very specific pre-set times I imagine too, to try and take advantage of any lulls in our tempo.

Matic and elbows in the middle i reckon. Try and close down Silva and Dr bruyne and get it out to the wings

It’s a strange one. We are the better team by far and one of the best teams in Europe right now.

At the same time we are vulnerable to counterattacking teams, we’re a little susceptible at corners and we struggle to get into our rhythm against teams that sit deep and defend. Basically all the things that Mourinho teams do well.

Put another way if you were to pick a side to cause us trouble they would be up there. There’s also a good chance we’ll be kicked from pillar to post and you’d want a decent referee. Instead we have lilylivered Oliver tomorrow.

I think they’ll start like train, hope to get in front early and then park the bus and hope to hit us on the counter.

They managed to end the Arsenal’s invincible run. They’ll be dying to do the same to us.

I’m worried that their desperation will get them over the line tomorrow. They have to win. We don’t.

My head says by hook, crook or dodgy refereeing they’ll get a result tomorrow. My heart says despite everything our wonderful team will find a way to win because we’re the best team in the league by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.