Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to feel more confident. Mourinho has always been praised for being a tactical genius and often was wrongly praised in my opinion. Pep has not been given any credit in the run up to this. It is all about Mourinho finding a way to beat us and nothing about Pep predicting that and finding a solution and winning the game. He has a better record in the head to heads and if we do win it will be one of our biggest post takeover. 11 points above them and regardless if we lose this season in the league it is an almightly slap against the rags and Mourinho.
Oh yeah the elephant on the media room. I’ve seen some rubbish written recently including how we’ve not won at OT in December for years. The stat no-one in the media is pushing is Pep’s head-to-head record with Jose.

In ramsbottom myself, was expecting to wake up and it be bad this morning. Thankfully it’s looking good so far.
Planning on driving to the swamp today instead of relying on public transport though just to be safe.
Plenty of sheep farmers been in Ramsbottom through these cold dark nights.

The Rags Christmas Derby song...

"Oh the weather outside is frightful
But City's football is delightful
And since they're miles better than us
Park the bus, Park the bus, Park the bus!"

Been done plenty of times lol

Setting off to the swamp at 3 so 6 hours not bad.

Go on '84.

Sadly for me no derby breakfast this year so scotch eggs and tequila is off the menu.
Already walked dogs so just need to sort out wife, visit grandson, do a small delivery for work and grab a bacon butty before heading out. Should get first pint for 12 bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.