Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible long day ahead, nerves, bad tempered and worst day of the year ahead, all in the hope it goes our way.
Can't stand derby day, hate playing the rag fuckers, if I had my way I'd ban em.

Another part to the discussion is
We start with our 4-3-3, which we all agree, but Utd park the bus from the k.o. Will Pep make the sub or will he improvise with the players already on the pitch.
Think he would almost certainly improvise if this was to happen.
Pep has always placed huge emphasis on flexibility and fluidity of movement,so much so that he has almost rendered the traditional numbered style formation redundant.

Another part to the discussion is
We start with our 4-3-3, which we all agree, but Utd park the bus from the k.o. Will Pep make the sub or will he improvise with the players already on the pitch.

I think we have to respect United's pace on the counter. They will be looking for us to over commit on the attack and then hit us on the break and they have the players in Martial, Rashford and Lindgard to do that plus their ex-winger fullbacks can be a goal threat.

Patience and playing our own game will be key. Our players are starting to learn Pep's methods so we could for example push Raheem right up front and have Walker work the right flank or have Delph push into midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.