Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it's simple.
Were the better side 8 points clear. This is our chance to make it 11 clear.
I understand why a lot of fans would take a point and by no means is that a bad result. However, Mourinho would be absolutely devastated if they lose and go 11 points behind and I wouldn't be surprised if the wheels came off as a result. For us to inflict that upon them could be season defining.

I think we'll play to win but a draw would be a much better result for us than it would for them. The onus is on them to beat us on their home ground if they want to finish above us.

Looking forward to getting this one out of the way to be honest. Feels like there's been a lot of fixation on it for a few weeks now when every other league game is just as important.

interesting write up in the sun today about David Degea
hes saved 62 shots only Fabianski had saved more.
no other top side had a keeper in that table.
united arent solid at the back those figures prove it, degea is keeping them alive.
even taking arsenal saves out of it degea made top 4
turn up we can have this

He’s got the worst record of any keeper in the history of the derby !!

I think they'll surprise us and go absolutely balls out pressing maniacally and hoping to unsettle us and get an early lead.

We don't really face a proper press and we haven't see if we can cope with one.

They've got some nippy fuckers who could cause us some grief a la their first 2 at Arsenal.

They'll also go very aerial. Throwing everything into the box. Again something we don't really face and don't know if we can handle.

They'll also be looking to exploit us at corners, which in fairness, is pretty fucking easy.

I think we'll need to score 2 to get something out of the game.

I think we will.

I think they'll surprise us and go absolutely balls out pressing maniacally and hoping to unsettle us and get an early lead.

We don't really face a proper press and we haven't see if we can cope with one.

They've got some nippy fuckers who could cause us some grief a la their first 2 at Arsenal.

They'll also go very aerial. Throwing everything into the box. Again something we don't really face and don't know if we can handle.

They'll also be looking to exploit us at corners, which in fairness, is pretty fucking easy.

I think we'll need to score 2 to get something out of the game.

I think we will.
So Liverpool, Napoli and Leicester didn't try to press us?

Liverpool did and did so quite well until Mane turned Turk.

Napoli did in patches.

Neither did so maniacally as my post states.

And Leicester? Turn it in mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.