Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are averaging over 3 goals a game and we stuck 5 on the Dippers , if the swampdwellers allow us over 30 shots at goal we are going to have a field day , perhaps Gill will pass a new law for this game where the Rags can play 2 goalkeepers behind their big red bus.

At our present conversion rate we 'might' score one, especially with DDG in nets. I cant imagine us getting 30 clear shots on target TBH. Tell I'm wrong though.

Blatant ? it skimmed his glove !

The simple fact is, if we turn up, we'll beat these.
If I remember correctly it ricocheted off the ground and hit his arm held near his side. In no way was it deliberate nor did it affect the play in any way, he was in acres of space with just the keeper to beat, the goal should have stood and it would have been the first victory against them in something like 12 years. A clear very annoying example of biased refereeing denying us a significant and important derby win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.