Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a wind up?

Or do you seriously think last nights team would be Peps first choice

It was posted in response to Cyberblue who posted that we could of lost 4 or 5 nil last night and we would need up our game for the rags

The weather forecast has given a potential for snow on Friday and then if to be believed quite a bit on Sunday. I doubt it will effect the game due to underground heating. However hope we do not get unlucky. Been looking forward to this game for ages.

They score first and i think we'll have a hard time breaking them down, we score first and i think it's game over and we'll hit 3 or 4

My usual statement applies. If we score in the first 20 mins it's ours. Once the clock ticks to 20.01 we're scuppered...

The last few results have just paperd over the cracks last night we could easily been on the wrong end of a 4 or 5 nil defeat.Huddersfield Southampton and West Ham all had great chances to score .We have to bring our a game to the swamp there is no doubt about that

This is such a primitive way of thinking.

We played a 17 year old creative mid at left back, and another youth player alongside Mangala at centre back, in a game where we had nothing to play for, against a team that had to take something in order to qualify.

Huddersfield didn't have a shot on target. We didn't play well against Southampton or West Ham, but we showed the quality to dig in and fight to the end. The sort of games and results all championship winning teams come out on top of. It's not about 'papering of cracks' as you won't find a successful team in history that hasn't had to dig results like that out.

The weather forecast has given a potential for snow on Friday and then if to be believed quite a bit on Sunday. I doubt it will effect the game due to underground heating. However hope we do not get unlucky. Been looking forward to this game for ages.

I was thinking this last night when I saw the forecast, if there is any snow it would be interesting to see if the rags put pressure on to have the game called off. As you state the pitch won't be a problem but in recent times it has been about H&S and the areas around the ground.

I am sure the rags would love the game to be called off and then Pogba could be available for the re arranged game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.