Delph
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
D. Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Sané

Bravo, Danilo, Mangala, Gundogan, B. Silva, Díaz, Aguero

(Martial) Manchester United 1-3 Manchester City (De Bruyne, Kompany, Jesus)

I think if you asked the United defence which one of Jesus and Sergio they would prefer to play against they would pick Jesus. So Aguero starts for me with Sterling and Sané.

After.ronight my derby team would be

eddy, walker, komps, otter, delphinho, ferdy, kdb, silva, sane, sergio, sterling

Subs bravo, foden, diaz, tosin, bernado, gone doggin, jesus

danilo, mango and yaya dont deserve to be subs after tonight, give the lads a chance
Would agree with that.

I am loving all the united fans I work with going on about how our bubbles burst and how they are going to show us what real football is on Sunday.
Now it could be cos I work in Cambridge and most are not mancs (ranging from Kenya, Ipswich, Kings Lynn, Bishops Stortford, etc, etc) but it is making me laugh.
We may well lose against PEG and his anti football, but its hardly real football.

Feeling good ahead of Sunday. Normally a nervous wreck, but not this time.
We need to make sure they don't score early. If we score early, the crowd will turn on them.
We are 8 points ahead and will only drop to 5 ahead if we lose. Not the end of the world.
A draw is ok for us, but not really for them as they will still need to overturn 8 points.
A win for us seriously damages them and could be the match that defines the season.

The pressure is on them, not us...

Feeling good ahead of Sunday. Normally a nervous wreck, but not this time.
We need to make sure they don't score early. If we score early, the crowd will turn on them.
We are 8 points ahead and will only drop to 5 ahead if we lose. Not the end of the world.
A draw is ok for us, but not really for them as they will still need to overturn 8 points.
A win for us seriously damages them and could be the match that defines the season.

The pressure is on them, not us...

If we win it is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.