Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree slightly.
Surely the mind set should be for Pep to say
"win the game" and put us 11 in front and
virtually eliminate them from contention.
That said I was disappointed in his team when we lost in the League last season.
He needs to drill into them the importance of the win.

I was talking merely from a fans point of view. I'd expect pep will be on their cases to win the game. As the derby in 2012 (where Kompany scored that header) proved, if you go into a game with the mentality of we'd take a draw, it's very difficult to act if you go behind because all of the work and setup as well as the players mentality is set on a more reserved game. Having said all this I'd still love to smash the rag c**ts.

I have never enjoyed a derby game until the final whistle blows and we have won, hate the games, its the fear of loosing to that shower of shite, but i can say without doubt beating them is the best thing ever there is no better feeling for weeks after a derby win, the game on sunday i have no idea just begging for a win, everything tells me that this team is different and should win but i have been a blue for 50+ years.

Didn't really confirm if Kompany or Delph are available, saying the players have the day off today so he will check tomorrow.

Didn't really confirm if Kompany or Delph are available, saying the players have the day off today so he will check tomorrow.

Hope Kuns not nipped to a concert.

Guardiola's seems pretty calm and relaxed at the press conference. Said of United, "even when they are not good they manage to win 3-1 at Arsenal."

He thinks Kompany should be good to play at Old Trafford, that's his "first impression".

PEP: The big challenge is to play good and control their start point. Try to do our game. The focus is going there, relax and knowing if you don't win individual duels it will be impossible to beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.