Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for fucks sake, first I've heard that there's even a question mark.

What the fuck has he done now, stood up awkwardly? He could injure himself opening a fucking bag of crisps.

All a bit strange tbh. The plan was for VK to play on Wednesday.
Pep wanted him to play but said that VK wasn't feeling up to playing! Their was no real elaboration on this (as regards to what the issue was) or something could have been lost in translation, i.e. VK may have not been feeling well (as opposed to at specific injury). That's what I picked up from the snippets I read.

----------------------Ederson
Walker------Kompany------Otamendi------Delph
---------------------Fernandinho--------------------
----------De Bruyne----------------Silva------------
Sterling---------------Jesus--------------------Sane

We'll shit 'em.

All a bit strange tbh. The plan was for VK to play on Wednesday.
Pep wanted him to play but said that VK wasn't feeling up to playing! Their was no real elaboration on this (as regards to what the issue was) or something could have been lost in translation, i.e. VK may have not been feeling well (as opposed to at specific injury). That's what I picked up from the snippets I read.
I'll be honest, if he's out of the Derby, I've completely had it with him. Tremendous bloke, marvellous captain etc etc etc. But an absolute waste of food in terms of being a player we can rely upon. If we have to go into the derby with a centre half pairing of Otamendi and Mangala, when we've spent £6 trillion in the last umpteen transfer windows, I'm going to say very rude words indeed. Loudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.