Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got in from work, and didn't have a chance to check my phone. I see that Vinnie is "doubtful" with an "unspecified problem". Something we can do without in the land of the giants. I think the days of Vinnie getting a long, injury free run in the team are long gone now. Good news that Merlin is available though.

Grit works with icy roads, does fuck all if you get a heavy snowfall.
Public transport grinds to a halt, pavements and surrounds are too dangerous so the police and local authorities deem conditions unsafe.

Would usually agree but remember the game against Everton on the Monday night that just happened to be the sky game. Only game that went ahead that weekend and the conditions on the roads and pavements were horrendous.

If they can find a way to let it go ahead they will as they won't want thousands of people heading into town in those conditions when it's already full of shoppers.

Bad scheduling this on one of the busiest weekends of the year.

Just got in from work, and didn't have a chance to check my phone. I see that Vinnie is "doubtful" with an "unspecified problem". Something we can do without in the land of the giants. I think the days of Vinnie getting a long, injury free run in the team are long gone now. Good news that Merlin is available though.

Cometh the hour cometh the Mangler!

from the BBC worth a watch, also Simon Stone (2.00 mins) showing his true colours. How our press/media allow him anywhere near a Pep press conference just staggers me. @twosips another BlueMoon Rising TV star, your time will come.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42286881
I've seen worse. Everyone knows Stone is a rag fanboy (a la Devious Duncan); take him for what he is. And let it in one ear and out the other.

Just seen Mourinho's kite on the news and he actually makes me feel sick.

I think and hope that we win, play beautiful clinical football and show the world what we are about. If we are off our best though, it would not surprise me if they snuck a draw or narrow win. Whatever the result, it’s been an amazing season so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.