Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee the main worry he is shit at the best times but all this in the media about it be better for the premier league and the so called impartial supporters if the scum won doesn’t get into Oliver’s Head because he is one easily lead softarse WAN_KER

We need to stop them before they getting anywhere near the box or to win corners,we do far too much backing off of late,cut that out and give them less set pieces and corners,also jump and not let them get free headers,really bad habits we have got recently in defence
Would be nice but we don't press like we used to :(

Sorry but this has got another 6-1 City written all over it. Would not take a draw off these ****s whether it's 8 points or 28 points. Mark my words, the billion pound bus will be well and truly demolished.

Think I’m gonna sit this out & just go out for a couple of beers or something. The derby is just too stressful for me.

Hoping for an early KDB goal to scupper Mou’s plans & a good win!

Sorry but this has got another 6-1 City written all over it. Would not take a draw off these ****s whether it's 8 points or 28 points. Mark my words, the billion pound bus will be well and truly demolished.

No need to apologise pal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.