Manchester's Characters

nashark said:
nashark said:
Also, there's some old woman who gets the buses around town but never actually goes anywhere and never pays. Screams about the illuminati killing her son and the police locking up her husband. Buzzer with tits.

Hahahaha.

There was an old bloke called "Ned" about 5 foot tall who used to go in the bookies round Swinton. Worst handwriter you've seen in your life and used to do the most complicated permutation bets imaginable.

Was a big boxing fan who used to shadow box in his flat cap & grey overcoat. It was similar to when Stan Laurel got in the ring. His favourite (and often repeated) story was about knocking out some 6 ft black fella in the Army who he referred to as "Jungle Juice" over a dead budgie.

Whenever he had a bad day on the horses, he used to scribble on a slip "Pat Eddery, you are a bent bastard", stick it in an envelope, add a stamp and address it to "Pat Eddery, Newmarket".

Know plenty of these lot.I reckon you just need to visit any library and there'll be some loon in there.I certainly seem to sit next to the twats on a regular basis.Not as annoying as many of these tools but there's a woman who seems to live in Withington library as she's constantly surrounded by several Sainsburys bags presumably with all her worldlies in them.Suffers from a violent tic aswell!

Salty - Harpurhey legend. Used to stumble out the Alliance pissed at about 2 o clock in the day, almost get run over on Rochdale Road before getting his guitar out and giving us Oasis songs on the estate. Heroin addiction or not, he was a nice guy, and had to deal with a lot of trouble in his life and I commend him for the joy he brought to the citizens of North Manchester.

BTH said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
In 20 years time, on this forum, we'll be saying
''remember that twat who stood in the middle of Market Street with those fucking annoying bird whistles''

He needs a good twatting!

Yes.

Saw the singing bus driver a few months ago. Don't know if he ever was a bus driver but I think he wore/wears a GM Buses uniform.

i remember him coming in Ronnies (now Mcdonalds) on St annes square doing his singing PMSL at the time

honkytonkman187 said:
The Ox said:
Big G said:
Clive?

noonoo76_CLIVE.jpg
Nah not him, I know who you mean though, that guy was from the Hitman and Her ^^^
The guy I mean wore glasses and I'm sure he was the toilet attendant in 21's.
I'm sure I saw him on Market Street not long ago in the afternoon wearing a Tucedo and Dickiebow.

Ox, do you mean Paul who used to work in Royale's/21 Picc ? Little bloke who looked a bit like Kid Creole ?
Yeah the name Paul rings a bell, used to see him in the Trafford Centre dressed like Mr Motivator complete with hat and Bumbag :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.