mancini: 12 games 24 points

Totally agree. He's pure quality and everyone should get behind him immediately.

Absolutely agree.

I think the 'negativity' charge is becoming increasingly invalid too, given the amount of chances we created today (away from home too) and in the 2nd half at Sunderland.

Hopefully, the club/owners now realise that you can't keep changing managers at the first dip in form. It's been done countless times this last 30-odd years and has achieved fuck all. We have to get behind the manager and players. This next 6-8 weeks are crucial; Come on City!

bluefandk said:
bizzbo said:
7 of which were away from home. superb stuff.

7 away games, 3 wins, 11 points, averaging 1.55 points per away game. 7 points from our last three away games, all tough fixtures.

first he sorted out our reputation for defensive disorganisation, and conceding goals by the hatful, now we are in serious danger of sorting out our reputation as poor travellers... in the league at least ;)

it's still early days.... but I think this guy deserves more respect than the daily mourinho threads.

I think the only way he will get everybody behind him tbh, is to get that fourth spot, anybody who then would still refuse to get behind him can go fuck themselves!

Sorry to interrupt the love in, but if Mourinho is available I don't care where we finish, it's 'thankyou and goodbye'.

Only last week we had a post where someone said...

We have appointed a tit.

FWIW, so far, he's the best I've seen in many years.

bizzbo said:
7 of which were away from home. superb stuff.

7 away games, 3 wins, 11 points, averaging 1.55 points per away game. 7 points from our last three away games, all tough fixtures.

first he sorted out our reputation for defensive disorganisation, and conceding goals by the hatful, now we are in serious danger of sorting out our reputation as poor travellers... in the league at least ;)

it's still early days.... but I think this guy deserves more respect than the daily mourinho threads.
thankyou.jpg

spot on ;D

hgblue said:
bluefandk said:
I think the only way he will get everybody behind him tbh, is to get that fourth spot, anybody who then would still refuse to get behind him can go fuck themselves!

Sorry to interrupt the love in, but if Mourinho is available I don't care where we finish, it's 'thankyou and goodbye'.

Well thats the sheiks decision, and I will support the sheiks choice.

bluefandk said:
hgblue said:

Well thats the sheiks decision, and I will support the sheiks choice.

Well said.

Well said Bizzbo.

I can't believe some people can't see that he has come in, spotted where our glaring weakness was (defence) and set to work sorting that out as his PRIORITY.

Now he is happier with what we are doing at the back it is clear that he is giving the lads more license to attack, as evidenced today and the second half at Sunderland (and of course, Chelsea). And he did that while averaging two points per game and vastly improving our dismal away record which stretches back many, many years... Also while hampered by injuries, suspensions and a cocked up transfer window...

I really don't know what those wanting him out would want a new manager to do.

Seems like he has had far more positive impact on our results than most new managers ever have (excepting those who take over one of the big four) and it is (in my opinion) an embarrassment that some of our fans can be so clueless as to not see what is happening in front of their eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.