mancini: 12 games 24 points

bizzbo

7 of which were away from home. superb stuff.

7 away games, 3 wins, 11 points, averaging 1.55 points per away game. 7 points from our last three away games, all tough fixtures.

first he sorted out our reputation for defensive disorganisation, and conceding goals by the hatful, now we are in serious danger of sorting out our reputation as poor travellers... in the league at least ;)

it's still early days.... but I think this guy deserves more respect than the daily mourinho threads.

Thankyou bizzbo, the guy is quality, he could really make us great, we need to back the guy and stop being such a bunch of mard arses, you'll even get a couple of tits moaning about conceding a goal, even though it was a pathetically dodgy decision by a wonky referee!!
We could and should have had 3 or 4 and won comfortably.

bizzbo said:

7 away games, 3 wins, 11 points, averaging 1.55 points per away game. 7 points from our last three away games, all tough fixtures.

first he sorted out our reputation for defensive disorganisation, and conceding goals by the hatful, now we are in serious danger of sorting out our reputation as poor travellers... in the league at least ;)

it's still early days.... but I think this guy deserves more respect than the daily mourinho threads.

we mustnt forget too that this is the most important run in for 40 years, as top european football is at stake. C'mon Bobby.

bizzbo said:

well said - Cabal take note

bizzbo said:

1,000,000 per cent this.

Please stay loyal. We dont want nor need anyone else. This guy is the Bogs Dollox.

If he does go either by choice or pushed at the end of the season it would test my resolve to the limit.

bizzbo said:

Spot on bizzbo!!!!!!!!

Totally. It's CL form. He's had to come in and potty train our players in the art of defending. This doesn't happen overnight but there are definite signs that we are getting our act together in terms of cohesiveness as a unit. With money to bring in 4 or 5 players that he wants, i'm very optimistic of our future under Mancini.

Could'nt agree more with you pal.

Bobby has done a fine job so far.

I just hope he is givin the time to do the job.

bizzbo said:

I think the only way he will get everybody behind him tbh, is to get that fourth spot, anybody who then would still refuse to get behind him can go fuck themselves!

bizzbo said:

Exactly this! Well said Bizzbo. Bobby has done an incredible job, we are lucky to have him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.