Mancini - 5 Year Contract

bondsman said:
Lucky13 said:
80s Shorts said:
Wheres Billy ?

In the bunker.

Pretty sure Mr Shears said he would impose some kind of ban on himself if Mancini signed a new deal.

Not necessary. Dave's excellent and very classy truce thread in light of Sam's and Sue's deaths nullifies all bets, backbiting and general twattishness to each other.

No more unnecessary bollocks, the past is the past. We move forward together, as a club and as a community of posters.

_45184330_alanpartridge_203.jpg

Talkshite is reporting that NASA's Mars Exploration Rover has detected a bit of paper floating on the planet's surface, further analysis shows that it's a three year contract with the Martian Football Federation signed by Roberto Mancini!!

Fearless journalism, I think we should be told!

Damocles said:
bondsman said:
Lucky13 said:
In the bunker.

Pretty sure Mr Shears said he would impose some kind of ban on himself if Mancini signed a new deal.

Not necessary. Dave's excellent and very classy truce thread in light of Sam's and Sue's deaths nullifies all bets, backbiting and general twattishness to each other.

No more unnecessary bollocks, the past is the past. We move forward together, as a club and as a community of posters.

Another brilliant piece of news after todays mixture of highs and lows.Well said Damo mate !!

the rags actually think this is good news for THEM because mancini is a shit manager apparently?

redcafe makes me laugh.

Assuming it was always on track to be signed this week. Certainly good timing but most didn't think he would go if they tried to make an offer or not anyway. It wasn't even trending on twitter in the Manchester area earlier (I'm guessing it was after the announcement) so doubt the majority believed it.

Talksport probably ran out of trivial things to talk about apparently they just had a Russian sports media expert on when the contract news broke.

Now that Mancini is signed a major signing is probably imminent in next couple of weeks. Unlike Chelsea the club probably didn't want to sign anyone until the managers position was secured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.