Mancini - 5 Year Contract

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

NEWS. A bit sick though, I wish had had been listening to talk shite, apparently they were still discussing him going to Russia as the news broke. Sorry I stopped giving this station my time now. ha !!!!!!!!!!

bluelol said:
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

NEWS. A bit sick though, I wish had had been listening to talk shite, apparently they were still discussing him going to Russia as the news broke. Sorry I stopped giving this station my time now. ha !!!!!!!!!!

Give up listening to that station 2 years ago!!

uaf5l.jpg

I was just talking with my Dad about having a year to find a manager if Mancini agrees to take over the Росси́я job. We went through the alternatives...we both hate Mourinho, both questioned Guardiola just having to follow club guidelines and having the best team of all time rather than being a fantastic coach, both admired Hidink but felt he was a doughnut away from a heart attack, both liked Löw but looked at him in the same light as PepG in having inherited the best young side in Europe developed by Klinsman and the German FA over the last twelve years...

In fact, we both didn't want anyone but Roberto!

Then as if by magic; "BREAKING NEWS: MANCINI SIGNS FIVE YEAR CONTRACT WITH MANCHESTER CITY"

GET THE FUCK IN!

"Mancini woahoah
Mancini woahoahoahoah
He came from Italy
To manage Man City"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.