Mancini Almost Left To Manage Monaco

I'm no Guardian fan, but I can't imagine them posting this knowing that it's complete bollocks. The Mail & the Express maybe (The Sun and The Mirror aren't worth taking into consideration), but I think it's safe to say that the Telegraph, Guardian & Times should all be taken seriously.

Away from a lecture on newspaper trust, it just adds further intrigue to Bob's stance at the club. If he was willing to walk as easily as that, what else would it take for him to go?

The word "shitbag" seems to have gone out of fashion... good ole fashion "Bullshit" is back.

I've no idea if the article is BS or not. But can't help but feel this forum says an article is BS when it's not in our favour. You know, "Fucking shit, ban that journo from the stadium" but when it's something postive everyone is along the lines of... "oh well it must be true, I always liked that journalist"

Could be true, not sure why everyone is rubbishing it straight off!
Some of it sounds a bit hmmm but then again reporters have the brain capacity of 5yr olds

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Could be true, not sure why everyone is rubbishing it straight off!
Some of it sounds a bit hmmm but then again reporters have the brain capacity of 5yr olds

As do a fair chunk of members of this forum.

I really don't think Dan Taylor is the sort to make something like this up. I can't stand most British journos but he's proven himself in the last couple of years of having contacts at City. If someone like Mark Ragden had written it I'd be 99% skeptical but Taylor doesn't usually print something like this unless he's sure of it.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
The word "shitbag" seems to have gone out of fashion... good ole fashion "Bullshit" is back.

I've no idea if the article is BS or not. But can't help but feel this forum says an article is BS when it's not in our favour. You know, "Fucking shit, ban that journo from the stadium" but when it's something postive everyone is along the lines of... "oh well it must be true, I always liked that journalist"
Nail + head.

Doesn't seem that credible - No decent sources mentioned, anyone can say something about someone, but with out some decent sources to back it up means jack shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.