Mancini Almost Left To Manage Monaco

cmdub said:
Daniel Taylor isn't he sort to make up stories so those saying its bullshit need to take their head out of their ass and realize this isn't the sun or daily fail

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/danieltaylor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/danieltaylor</a>

I like Taylor a lot but some people here clearly won't accept anything bad about him.

75cf7093-410c-4f67-13e1-f9bfdd5e7268.jpg

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Just seems like an article designed to make Mancini look like a bit of a twat 2bh.

Some very cynical theories in the comments on there that the new Barca brass have leaked this to accelerate his exit and get Guardiola. Ludicrous I say.

Plausible enough to me. Mancini clearly thought he was getting sacked if we didnt win the league, which he probably would of tbh. Was lining up a job in 2nd position just in case.

No sources true, but Taylor's good and wouldn't pull something entirely out of his arse. I can believe this. Doesn't matter now anyway

Whether true or fallacy I see it as yet another attempt to destabilise the club/manager/players although I suspect we are now becoming immune to the press and their opinions which is what most of these articles are.Very few are ever substantiated whilst more and more seem to be alluding to us as a club in crisis .

If Mancini was having discussions with Monaco then it is nothing more than the actions of a sane man making sure he had an alternative career move if his tenure with City were to have been ended by the owners .

A lot of conjecture without too many solid foundations in my opinion. Most articles that rely on " my sources, and according to " without telling us exactly where the information has come from tend to bend the truth somewhat. I'll be putting this article in that bracket until I read anything from City that tells me otherwise.

I think it was either the Guardian or Times podcast that had some Russian journo claiming the Russian FA had a pre contract agreement with Mancini for the national team job locked away in a safe. Either Mancini has been very busy or some people have a touching faith in certain so-called quality papers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.