Mancini and Milner

bluemonkey71 said:
de niro said:
The only people not doing cartwheels will be our competitors, they know that if a new man comes in the players we have will be unleashed properly on the prem. As it stands they are laughing their socks off as we stumble through the season.

I would rather bob wake up and smell the coffee but he seems too stubborn to do so, believe me these players won't put up with this much longer and neither will the fans, both will vote with their feet.
Then the owner will act.

Jesus wept.

If I wanted to listen to an arsehole I'd fart. What a complete load of tosh.

not a fan then?

de niro said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Jesus wept.

If I wanted to listen to an arsehole I'd fart. What a complete load of tosh.

not a fan then?

funny though

i agree with you in that its time for mancini to let the defensive shackles go now the back 5 are looking as solid as any in the prem.
he has to for everyone's sake

you seem to forget a manager needs to be listened to on the pitch. if a manager tells you to do something you do it. if you dont then your a c$%t. and deserve to be shamed. the fact is mancini is trying to install discipline. do you not get it. me thinks a lot of use have not played in a proper football team where the manager calls the shots not the self centered pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.