Mancini and Milner

Am not getting into the bobby in or out , as he never played for them lot kissed the badge when we battered 5-1 etc.. fuck Hughes the red **** oh and whilst we are at take Kidd and Play with you sorry Kidd and Platt

MCFC OK

P.S cant remember who said Millner is limited player but he is spot on get me fit and I would be as good as him ask Paul Warhurst and Bob Stokoe ( rest is soul )

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
What were these 20-odd attempts? There was Tevez's disallowed goal and Milner's shot off the line. There was Barry's very weak shot late on. Those were the only two that I recall where we troubled Birmingham.

I do remember quite a lot of attempts that would have got us 3 points in rugby or went miles wide.

yeah, exactly, people look at stats and go "Oh look that means we played well and created loads and were just unlucky", no we didn't play well, all it shows was that we were incredibly toothless in creating real goalscoring opportunities and when we did we wasted them, so that automatically shows that we didn't play at all well.
yeah ok you got me,we was a pile of wank,we`re shite,what a waste of money,mancini out he`s useless and whilst we`re at it let`s fuck the sheikh off as it`s a poisoned chalice being filthy rich.....is that negative enough for you?????

manimanc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
yeah, exactly, people look at stats and go "Oh look that means we played well and created loads and were just unlucky", no we didn't play well, all it shows was that we were incredibly toothless in creating real goalscoring opportunities and when we did we wasted them, so that automatically shows that we didn't play at all well.
yeah ok you got me,we was a pile of wank,we`re shite,what a waste of money,mancini out he`s useless and whilst we`re at it let`s fuck the sheikh off as it`s a poisoned chalice being filthy rich.....is that negative enough for you?????

ah the truth at last.

Bluemoon115 said:
cityboy95 said:
some of u dont no what u are on about give mancini some time and the players some its like their 3rd game together you just have no patience
Not brilliant at counting are you?

theyve been playing together for 19 games if u include europa games

manimanc said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Calm down. We had over 20 rip roaring shots at goal. Foster didn't know what had hit him such was our fluid attacking force. We kept another clean sheet too. Rome want built in a century...
love it mate,a positive post from you...more i say,more...clap clap clap...
I can do this positive thing. I do it at games. I come on here to air views of mine that wouldn't be seen as constructive rather than do it at the game. Is that ok with you?

MAN CITYBIRMINGHAM
Possession
Man City 56%Birmingham 44%
Attempts on target
Man City 11Birmingham 4
Attempts off target
Man City 10Birmingham 2
Corners
Man City 6Birmingham 4
Fouls
Man City 15Birmingham 11

Those are the stats, maybe some of you watching missed them when screaming support and encouragement for the team :)
So we are creating just not putting them away, maybe that Balotteli lad might do something, oh but hey we dont like his attitude do we so he doesnt count.
We are furcked

rastus said:
MAN CITYBIRMINGHAM
Possession
Attempts on target
Man City 11Birmingham 4
Attempts off target
Man City 10Birmingham 2
Corners
Man City 6Birmingham 4
Fouls
Man City 15Birmingham 11

Those are the stats, maybe some of you watching missed them when screaming support and encouragement for the team :)
So we are creating just not putting them away, maybe that Balotteli lad might do something, oh but hey we dont like his attitude do we so he doesnt count.
We are furcked
The stats don't tell the story. How many real saves did Foster have to make?

There was only one I remember, a weak one from Barry. apart from the disallowed goal and Milner's effort at the start of the second half, most of our "shots on target" were easily cleared by their defenders for corners.

Prestwich_Blue said:
rastus said:
MAN CITYBIRMINGHAM
Possession
Attempts on target
Man City 11Birmingham 4
Attempts off target
Man City 10Birmingham 2
Corners
Man City 6Birmingham 4
Fouls
Man City 15Birmingham 11

We are furcked

There was only one I remember, a weak one from Barry. apart from the disallowed goal and Milner's effort at the start of the second half, most of our "shots on target" were easily cleared by their defenders for corners.
City don't play a percentage game. We're like Arsenal who try and construct a perfect chance before shooting.

Mcleish himself said his team were under siege. Birmingham had so much space to counter-attack, but they rarely tried for fear of us getting some space to play into

We were at our most dangerous when their rare atacks broke down<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:49 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
rastus said:
MAN CITYBIRMINGHAM
Possession
Attempts on target
Man City 11Birmingham 4
Attempts off target
Man City 10Birmingham 2
Corners
Man City 6Birmingham 4
Fouls
Man City 15Birmingham 11

We are furcked

City don't play a percentage game. We're like Arsenal who try and construct a perfect chance before shooting.

Mcleish himself said his team were under siege. Birmingham had so much space to counter-attack, but they rarely tried for fear of us getting some space to play into

We were at our most dangerous when their rare atacks broke down

Marvin said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

We were at our most dangerous when their rare atacks broke down
That can also argue against. If we were at our most dangerous when Brum's chances broke down it can point out that we might have been relying on counter attacks again. Only Brum weren't attacking us often enough for us to do that, likewise the rags on Wednesday. We can't rely on counter-attacks if there isn't anything to counter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.