Mancini: Are you an 'inner' or an 'outer'?

If we want stability, then in undoubtedly.
If we want progress in the CL, then out unfortunately. I don't think Bob is tactically cute enough to compete with Europe's elite.

jimharri said:
If we want progress in the CL, then out unfortunately. I don't think Bob is tactically cute enough to compete with Europe's elite.

Seriously if Avram Grant can get to the bloody final and Di Matteo can actually win the bloody thing how tactically cute do you have to be?

i like these kind of threads,it sorts out the i havent got a fucking clues but got a big mouth and like to shout and the happy clappers.

im a happy clapping clueless big mouth fucker

MANCINI IN.

BobKowalski said:
jimharri said:

Seriously if Avram Grant can get to the bloody final and Di Matteo can actually win the bloody thing how tactically cute do you have to be?
Fair point. But did you see our performances in the CL this season? Granted, we were in a rotten group (two semi-finalists came out of it). But our performances against them and indeed against Ajax were piss poor. And Bob doesn't have a fantastic record in the competition. Perhaps next season will see a big improvement. I hope so as I like Bob and he seems like a ''bloody good bloke, actually'' (with thanks to Tim nice but dim).

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
When the red mists decends and I'm pissed off at a woeful performance by the team, Southampton springs to mind I want bobbys head on a pike.

In the cold light of day when reality kicks in and normal service returns I want him to stay. So I'm an inner if that makes sense.

This about sums it up. I have been absolutely furious after some of the performances we have put in this season (Soton, Everton being obvious ones) but after giving my head a good wobble, its hard to argue with what the fella has brought us as a club, fans.

I think we will win the FA Cup in what will surely be another fucking nail biter knowing City, and Mancini will get one last crack at the CL. The emphasis is firmly on one last crack though, fail to make it through the group and its off to Monaco he goes.

I stopped at 'divided a fan base'

Do we really need another thread regarding this? I mean 'really?

It's boring and we all know the OP's thought's on the manager. Chopping and changing never, ever did City any good and it won't again. Yes mistakes have been made this season but that's how people learn.

Inner if you hadn't already guessed.

Neither, Don't mind him staying but if he was replaced at the end of the season, i would trust the board to get the right coach in.

BobKowalski said:
I'm officially fucking bored...
Me too. All this has been done to fucking death. It's a tired old subject with the same people talking about the same shit over and over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.