Mancini: Are you an 'inner' or an 'outer'?

Inner and we seem to be linked to plenty of players with pace which hopefully should improve us

TFC said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
When the red mists decends and I'm pissed off at a woeful performance by the team, Southampton springs to mind I want bobbys head on a pike.

In the cold light of day when reality kicks in and normal service returns I want him to stay. So I'm an inner if that makes sense.

This about sums it up. I have been absolutely furious after some of the performances we have put in this season (Soton, Everton being obvious ones) but after giving my head a good wobble, its hard to argue with what the fella has brought us as a club, fans.

I think we will win the FA Cup in what will surely be another fucking nail biter knowing City, and Mancini will get one last crack at the CL. The emphasis is firmly on one last crack though, fail to make it through the group and its off to Monaco he goes.
Agree with all this.

I thought that article had been written by David Conn?

Mancini out; he'll take us down, mark my words.

Really Shit article. In his world Players can NEVER be blamed second our injuries this season has seen us only once to play our prefered first eleven. Marwoods disaster of last summer transfer where he couldnt secure one of Mancinis prefered players, are just a few things that can be blamed for us ONLY being second in the league and probably another FA cup.

JOKE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.