Mancini article in Telegraph

S.E.H said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Even Robinho, a player aching to leave City for Barcelona until recently, appeared lively and threatening as a substitute against Blackburn.quote]

The only thing I disagree with, Robi was poor the other night.

Are you for real ???
How can you say that Robinho was poor ??
He was very lively in the 20 mins or so he was on the pitch, never shirking away from the ball and involved in most of the good attacking play in the last 15 mins of the game. He was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet having one disallowed for offside and Robinson pulling off a very good save to deny him.
Seems like whatever Robinho does you are one of the fans who slate him.
If anybody had a poor game it was Bellemy, but only compared to the recent standards he has set himself this season, and I'm sure he would be the first to admit his level of performance was not as good as recent weeks.

st.helens-mcfc said:
It is called man-management and is an ability all the top coaches have - No running to the press complaining (not even heard a Robinho interview in last few weeks - which happened regularly under Hughes)

The time to see about the Robinho interviews is when he is away on international duty which is when they have surfaced in the past.
Hope we here no more though as I love him playing at his best.

S.E.H said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Even Robinho, a player aching to leave City for Barcelona until recently, appeared lively and threatening as a substitute against Blackburn.quote]

The only thing I disagree with, Robi was poor the other night.

You can't be serious. I don't believe you went to the game.

He was incredibly dangerous when he came on.

I agree with all this journo's points apart from one - Lescott was outstanding for the 6 or 7 games before his injury.

robinho's substitute included

one disallowed goal

forced a superb save out of nothing after an incisive run and vicious shot

one assist

not too shabby, even if we did suffer a little tactically.

Godfather said:

Wouldnt have called him poor, but just as ineffective as usual.
Not sure what game you guys were watching. Robinho made a good impact when he came on, yet you still criticise him. Robinho was far more effective than Bellamy on the night, yet i see no criticism of Bellamy. Stop singling out Robinho for no justifiable reason.

Robbie's assist was more than just a simple pass to tevez, he passed it and ran on taking a defender with him clearing a route to goal for Tevez's shot. Although it was a super finish.

S.E.H said:
Godfather said:
Wouldnt have called him poor, but just as ineffective as usual.

Yeah, he run around a bit, but on a few occasions he ran at players and when he failed to get past he went down.

Yeah did fuck all, set up a goal, had a shot saved with a great save and a goal disallowed.

Shows you dont need knowledge to have an opinion SEH.

A bit OT...Seems like Sven is leaving notts county...Does anyone think that Mancini will bring Sven back to the club? I wouldn´t be too suprised if he came back as either cheif scout or assistant manager...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.