Mancini - Balotelli

Ricster said:
The challenge on Song is the only one im bothered about. It was malicious and intentional. How he didnt break Alex Songs leg is beyond me.

Hes an utter disgrace to this club and everything the badge stands for. Marios petulance has cost City points this season and while some people might think he has potential i think most will now agree with me, unlike 2 years ago when i said he wouldnt fulfill it.

An absolute clown who has been nothing but a distraction for the last 2 seasons.

Ciao Mario and good riddance

Which is exactly the point about people having it in for him.

Mario does what countless other players have done before him, yet everything is blown out of proportion with him.

Some City fans have bought into this.

argyle said:
Ricster said:
The challenge on Song is the only one im bothered about. It was malicious and intentional. How he didnt break Alex Songs leg is beyond me.

Hes an utter disgrace to this club and everything the badge stands for. Marios petulance has cost City points this season and while some people might think he has potential i think most will now agree with me, unlike 2 years ago when i said he wouldnt fulfill it.

An absolute clown who has been nothing but a distraction for the last 2 seasons.

Ciao Mario and good riddance

Which is exactly the point about people having it in for him.

Mario does what countless other players have done before him, yet everything is blown out of proportion with him.

Some City fans have bought into this.

Difference being is players do it over a span of their career

Mario is 2 seasons and he isnt learning.

Yes, somethings have been harsh but other things he has got away with.

If you cant see that he is a liability to Manchester City FC then that is not my fault!

Having spent a long time arguing with many posters on here, saying how he will be worth the time, effort, patience and money, I've finally admitted that it's time he fucks off. Don't care if he is 'Ladotelli' or not, as far as football is concerned, he's 'Badotelli'.

I apologise sincerely for that one, but you get my point.

p.s. Mancini, Take Balotelli with you, WOAS, total disgrace

Sheikh Mansour, have a summer chat with Jose Mourinho !

Re: p.s. Mancini, Take Balotelli with you, WOAS, total disgrace

you enjoy losing..tit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.