Mancini blames Hart for defeat

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mancio said:
SWP's back said:
Which counts for nothing luckily.

-- Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:23 pm --

Billy called him years ago, he's a wum. And a bad one.

i was called a wum clueless twat also when i was saying that lescott is not good enough , and look at where lescott is now

someone accuses me of not loving English players. the truth is that if certain players were not English could never play in the City.

We call you clueless because you are no other reason

Yep the much maligned Stuart Pearce and his assistant Mr Wigley saw something in this lad.

If Joe has anybody to thank its them and so should we.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mancio said:
SWP's back said:
Which counts for nothing luckily.

-- Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:23 pm --

Billy called him years ago, he's a wum. And a bad one.

i was called a wum clueless twat also when i was saying that lescott is not good enough , and look at where lescott is now

someone accuses me of not loving English players. the truth is that if certain players were not English could never play in the City.

WE who ? are you the Queen or the pope ?

Mancio said:

Just because Lescott isn't getting picked doesn't mean that it is some kind of fact that he isn't good enough for City. Just as, just because your bum chum picks Balotelli for huge matches certainly doesn't mean that he is good enough.

Mancio said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mancio said:

WE who ? are you the Queen or the pope ?
Can be your father if you want

Mancio is "Hart hate" shocker..

How was he at fault for Ba's goal? Clichy and Sergio sauntering out of the box and nobody reacting to the second ball cost us the goal.

Whether Hart continued to rush out or stayed on his line, he was getting to it.

Also, his 2 great saves at 0-0, his brave clearance in the first half when he got emptied and his strong hand to Gutierrez's cross seemingly go unnoticed by Mancio...

'Mancio Logic'

Lescott sitting on the bench - proves he was right in saying he's not good enough

What does it say about Mario if he was sitting at home then?

pudge said:

How was he at fault for Ba's goal? Clichy and Sergio sauntering out of the box and nobody reacting to the second ball cost us the goal.

Also, his 2 great saves at 0-0, his brave clearance in the first half when he got emptied and his strong hand to Gutierrez's cross seemingly go unnoticed by Mancio...

no. really no. he should come out if he's sure to collect the ball , he should stay on his line if he is not sure. its simple as it.

pudge said:

Quick to react to Clichy awful backpass as well. Not that it would of cost us the game but not the point

Mancio said:
pudge said:

no. really no. he should come out if he's sure to collect the ball , he should stay on his line if he is not sure. its simple as it.
And Hart was in a better position to make that call, he came, realised he wasn't getting it and stopped.

Still wouldn't have saved it if he stayed glued on his line.

If he stayed on his line you would moan that he should have come out<br /><br />-- Dec 15th, '12, 15:48 --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
pudge said:

Quick to react to Clichy awful backpass as well. Not that it would of cost us the game but not the point
Mancio must have done a Wenger and not seen any of those instances.

Either that or he just hates Joe, only 2 possible reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.