Mancini blames Hart for defeat

moomba said:
BillyShears said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Having met the guy, he is a genuine decent guy, but dont ever see this as a weakness, as he is as fiercely determined for continued success as anyone else at the club.

I would tend to agree. My worry is that when I look through the dressing room now, with the exception of Balo and to a lesser extent Tevez, I see a group of professional, hungry, mature, footballers. A group of model pro's so to speak. Which is why I find the idea of leaks right now, today, quite worrying, and why I think it paints the manager in an unflattering light. Mancini doesn't need to be everyone's best mate and he clearly isn't, but he should be able to retain enough respect from them as a collective to ensure that what goes on in the dressing room is sacrosanct.

Hate to run the risk of boring you once again but a lot of people other than the players would be aware of what goes on in the dressing room I would have thought.
the only other people privy to this kind of info would be mancini's own football staff, and you can bet your bottom dollar it isn't in their interests to leak it. In fact if its a lie it's in their interests to counter it with their own leak rubbishing it, but I haven't seen that yet.

MCFC97 said:
Just thought this is all gossip, propaganda and possibly bollocks so maybe instead of panicking about a leak in city or a problem. City wouldn't release a statement about what is said in the gossip columns if so then we would see non stop club statements.
it wasn't a gossip column, it was lead story in every broadsheet.

Didsbury Dave said:
MCFC97 said:
Just thought this is all gossip, propaganda and possibly bollocks so maybe instead of panicking about a leak in city or a problem. City wouldn't release a statement about what is said in the gossip columns if so then we would see non stop club statements.
my mistake but it doesn't sound right IMO because we have heard loads of these 'Bust up' reports it just sounds an awful lot like a slow news day

Didsbury Dave said:
MCFC97 said:

It was first ran as a sun exclusive, as the OP posted.
Just cause the broadsheets also ran it does not confirm it is true, they all ran the Monacao job as it was theirs even though it was a Guardian exclusive.

Actually the more I see that third goal the more I believe Hart deserved a bollocking.

Shirley said:
Didsbury Dave said:
MCFC97 said:

It was first ran as a sun exclusive, as the OP posted.
Just cause the broadsheets also ran it does not confirm it is true, they all ran the Monacao job as it was theirs even though it was a Guardian exclusive.

Actually the more I see that third goal the more I believe Hart deserved a bollocking.

+1

Ray78 said:
Mancio said:
another mistake from the guy today. newcastle goal was his cadeau

But his save just before Yaya scored the third was vital.

he's a goalkeeper , so maybe he have to do a save sooner or later . someone seem to think that every save from him is a miracle. it shouldnt be a miracle but just his work.

Mancio said:
another mistake from the guy today. newcastle goal was his cadeau

You think so as I don't. Whoever was supposed to be marking him ( might have been Nasti) forgot and Joe had little or no chance imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.