Mancini braced for another slow start....

peoffrey said:
I read as much of Bluemoon as I possibly can and don't think I could name any of these posters you mention. If they bother you that much then I'd recommend just ignoring them and continuing with your sensible approach. The agendas many have are baffling.

Ha! You, and everyone else, know exactly who I'm talking about!

Not sure how many other managers do almost daily interviews, for everyone to pick at, and put a slant on everything they say, but for me, Bobby, in a different language, deals well with all the questions. How many times can one man be asked about Tevez or Balo, its every day now for the last year. Brian (who?), nice bloke but no success. Keegan, most people loved him and his style of play, no success. Sven, Bondy, Pearce, came across ok at interviews, never got slagged off, no success. Im backing the man who gave us our first trophy, since i saw my hero's overhead, stood on 2 mess tins at wembley when i was 11. A lot of people mention York away, or players like Conlon, and 20 odd thousand but "we were there". How can we not be walking around without huge grins, if this isnt what we all suffered for, i dont know what is.

IOWBlue said:
Not sure how many other managers do almost daily interviews, for everyone to pick at, and put a slant on everything they say, but for me, Bobby, in a different language, deals well with all the questions. How many times can one man be asked about Tevez or Balo, its every day now for the last year. Brian (who?), nice bloke but no success. Keegan, most people loved him and his style of play, no success. Sven, Bondy, Pearce, came across ok at interviews, never got slagged off, no success. Im backing the man who gave us our first trophy, since i saw my hero's overhead, stood on 2 mess tins at wembley when i was 11. A lot of people mention York away, or players like Conlon, and 20 odd thousand but "we were there". How can we not be walking around without huge grins, if this isnt what we all suffered for, i dont know what is.
Different personalities breed different desires.

I won't be happy 'til the club I've supported through the shit is the absolute best at what it does. I'm content with what we are now.

Bluemoon115 said:
IOWBlue said:

I won't be happy 'til the club I've supported through the shit is the absolute best at what it does. I'm content with what we are now.

Dont disagree Bluemoon 115, but as this is the best weve been since then, i can only be happy now. Im not going to walk around 90% chuffed, waiting for the title that may not arrive. ( its a funny old game ) ;)

IOWBlue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
IOWBlue said:

Dont disagree Bluemoon 115, but as this is the best weve been since then, i can only be happy now. Im not going to walk around 90% chuffed, waiting for the title that may not arrive. ( its a funny old game ) ;)
Don't get me wrong, the euphoria immediately following the Cup win was immense, and I enjoyed that.

But I've bought into Mancini's ruthless success mentality. New season, new slate, new expectations.

COME ON THE BLUES!!!

Anyway, this talk is all irrelevant, we're gonna fuckin win tomorrow. And no negative twit (hehe, not nice is it folks) is gonna tell me otherwise.

I love it tnat if you're pro-Mancini, when you state you expect City to win, it's being confident. And if you don't expect City to win, you're being realistic or humble.

But if you're anti-Mancini and expect City to win you're being arrogant and heaping unreasonable expectations on the manager, and if you expect them to lose you're being negative!

I think too many on here have their own agendas!

Every City fan I know wants City to win. End of. Whether they support Mancini or not is irrelevant.

Soulboy said:
I love it tnat if you're pro-Mancini, when you state you expect City to win, it's being confident. And if you don't expect City to win, you're being realistic or humble.

But if you're anti-Mancini and expect City to win you're being arrogant and heaping unreasonable expectations on the manager, and if you expect them to lose you're being negative!

I think too many on here have their own agendas!

Every City fan I know wants City to win. End of. Whether they support Mancini or not is irrelevant.

Except people taking bets on us not winning? ;)

Unfortunately the 'own agenda' crew are very much those with negative connotations at the moment. Hopefully that will change in the coming weeks but if an FA Cup doesn't get people on board, what will?

Soulboy said:

"Only this" as Big Bob keeps saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.