Mancini Breaking News Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini Breaking News

Prestwich_Blue said:
From the BBC Sportsday website:
More from BBC Sports news reporter Richard Conway at Loftus Road: "I asked a club insider over the weekend about Mancini's apparent confrontational approach. His reply? 'Confrontational doesn't scratch the surface if it.'

I cant understand why you starts threads about the press and t.v stations hating us,telling folk not to believe an ounce of their bile
Then you go & post quotes from them..

I just hope City have dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's.

The last thing our board can legislate for is Pellegrini being spooked into an about-turn with the continued speculation and opinion led pieces.

Barca are an attractive proposition for any manager, but trust Begiristain to have done the hard work already.

Down the years we have seen the likes of Joe Royle (first time around) and even Dave Bassett renege at the final hurdle.

Carstairs said:
nmc said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Sky news reporting that bobby Manc has taken the training session this morning but not returned to the hotel with the team. Instead has been driven off in a people carrier.....
I fear the worst...
...Shite has he been kidnapped?
Pirates?
What we need is a Bird's Eye view.

The problem is that nobody has a clew what is going on the the club have given the press lots of leeway to print what they like. I'm hankering for son real news but luffing off all these puns. Perhaps we should try a different tack and try and leech some news from other forums but I'm not sure I can bare away from this thread.

I thank you ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.