Mancini Breaking News Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini Breaking News

strongbowholic said:
Daz_Blue said:
Salfordian Blue said:
That's going a bit - wait for it - overboard.

Yeah, I'm not proud.

So is Pelligrini the new manager or is he knot ?
Hard to fathom so far. I would suggest that as we aren't herring anything, there's currently nothing to sea here.

You're clearly out of your depth. We're talking about a man who's won leagues in different countries. What a load of codswallop.

woodieMCFC said:
Salfordian Blue said:
strongbowholic said:
Hard to fathom so far. I would suggest that as we aren't herring anything, there's currently nothing to sea here.

So we still don't know who has got the gig?

Or who's at the helm?

Of course, this could all be avast hoax (me hearties)

baldybouncer said:
TimmyP said:
Sky have shown video of Mancini & Kidd getting into that people carrier......and confirm Mancini has not returned to the hotel.

Shit hotel apparently
Was it too dingy?

woodieMCFC said:
Salfordian Blue said:
strongbowholic said:

So we still don't know who has got the gig?

Or who's at the helm?
Correct, but it does seem rigged in favour of Pellegrini.

Pellegrini has applied for his free bus pass and is looking for someone to teach him English, so it must be true.

Cheadle Blue said:
not even subtle....

Pardon? I hope you're not implying that I'm a rag. That's the only thing I hate about this place. Full of paranoid types that see Utd fans everywhere. Bitter End is a well known nautical term. It's the loose thread at the end of the ship's rope. Many modern phrases have their routes in nautical history. Above Board, Aloof, All At Sea, All In A Day's Work... the list is staggering.

Question: You’re still popular with the fans, do you think that will help you keep your job?

Mancini: This is normal because we won. I don’t think there will ever be another manager who will win 6-1 at Old Trafford against Ferguson. I was the first manager who, after 30 years, took the banner from Old Trafford.

We won one Premier League, we won one FA Cup, one Charity Shield. For this reason, I am very popular with the supporters. I love them, they love me. I am very happy for this. If I leave the club, I will be the first supporter of Manchester City in the future. Now, I can say nothing. I don’t know whether it’s true or not.

If true and the club are sacking him all the best Mancini was reading this and really felt for the man

Forza Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.