Mancini Breaking News Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini Breaking News

Didsbury Dave said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You're like one of those Japanese soldiers they were finding on remote islands who still thought the war was going on in the 1970s.

Show a bit of dignity, mate.

Dignity..you mean like all the outers have twds Mancini..you included>>??

Tell it to Txiki, mate.

He agreed with us all along.

Funny (not ha, ha) that.

nmc said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Sky news reporting that bobby Manc has taken the training session this morning but not returned to the hotel with the team. Instead has been driven off in a people carrier.....

I fear the worst...

...Shite has he been kidnapped?
Yes, by pirates. They're going to mast in his face and give him a hot eyepatch.

nmc said:
Marvin said:
Stu Brennan. MEN

I thought we were run by a dictator? Need some lessons from Roman. Do we seriously think the fans want to say goodbye to Mancini at home to Norwich? Worst possible scenario.

Get a grip City!

I am told nothing will happen in next week re Mancini, so it seems he will see out season, and fans get chance to say goodbye on Sunday 1/2

But these things have a knack of changing quickly, and it wouldn't be a surprise if the axe falls before then

So Stu covering all bases there then: this thing might or might not happen? The MEN hey! - and they wonder why no one reads it - even when its free.

I bought one in the coach car park on Saturday.... is it always 70p?

won't it be 4pm??

Eccles Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
Will we have a press conference for the Reading game today?

Apparently, according to a poster on here earlier, they were putting the chairs out for a 10.00 press conference. I've now decided it must be at 10.00 PM rather than a.m.!! Well they do have to get Roberto Mancini back from London so the helicopter may be late!!

Sky have shown video of Mancini & Kidd getting into that people carrier......and confirm Mancini has not returned to the hotel.

Cheadle Blue said:
nmc said:
Salfordian Blue said:
That's going a bit - wait for it - overboard.

Yeah, I'm not proud.

Thought you were made of stern er stuff!

you need DECK-ing for that one

Stop the shit puns now. You're making us all look like hawsholes

sergiokun said:
Why are Malaga banned from champion league

Unpaid taxes and transfer fees. Being appealed this week.

nmc said:
Marvin said:
Stu Brennan. MEN

I thought we were run by a dictator? Need some lessons from Roman. Do we seriously think the fans want to say goodbye to Mancini at home to Norwich? Worst possible scenario.

Get a grip City!

I am told nothing will happen in next week re Mancini, so it seems he will see out season, and fans get chance to say goodbye on Sunday 1/2

But these things have a knack of changing quickly, and it wouldn't be a surprise if the axe falls before then

So Stu covering all bases there then: this thing might or might not happen? The MEN hey! - and they wonder why no one reads it - even when its free.
No, they say they have been told nothing will happen this week.

The season is over and it ends in utter farce. City you are utterly useless. You can't even fire someone properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.