Mancini Breaking News Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini Breaking News

As for Mancini taking a people carrier after training; he was accompanied by Kidd and the translator.

Kidd to manage to squad from here on?

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Sky news reporting that bobby Manc has taken the training session this morning but not returned to the hotel with the team. Instead has been driven off in a people carrier.....

I fear the worst...

Looks like he's meeting his bitter end.

(How the hell do I know so many nautical terms anyway? Was I a pirate in a past life?)

Sky news reporting that bobby Manc has taken the training session this morning but not returned to the hotel with the team. Instead has been driven off in a people carrier.....

I fear the worst...
What kidnapped, and that he'll never be seen again ? If he's not been seen by 5pm should someone phone the missing person helpline ?

johnmc said:

I fear the worst...

It could have been a Prius so its not too bad

A sauce close to the club tells me it was a Renault Espace

I fear the worst...

Fiat Doblo?

Marvin said:
Stu Brennan. MEN

I thought we were run by a dictator? Need some lessons from Roman. Do we seriously think the fans want to say goodbye to Mancini at home to Norwich? Worst possible scenario.

Get a grip City!

I am told nothing will happen in next week re Mancini, so it seems he will see out season, and fans get chance to say goodbye on Sunday 1/2

But these things have a knack of changing quickly, and it wouldn't be a surprise if the axe falls before then

So Stu covering all bases there then: this thing might or might not happen? The MEN hey! - and they wonder why no one reads it - even when its free.

Marvin said:
mancini's position rightly or wrongly is now untenable.

So put us all out of our misery. The Champions League place is safe, and I would like to go into the last two games of the season with this Civil War behind us

Agree with this. The club need to act one way or another with a statement. Leaving it is no longer an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.