Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
kiam06 said:
I'm starting to hear things about Mourinho I can't believe it but they are from interesting sources.

All very confusing.

You're talking shit thats why its confusing!!

"I see dead people!" it's going to be Brian Clough, with touchline instructions delivered via an ouija board.

What a chilling photo this is of the power players at City looking down (literally) at Mancini:

BKFH1M_CIAAjq24.jpg:large

BoyBlue_1985 said:
rickmcfc said:
Hung said:
New back room staff, new system, some of the 'key' players off, a 12 month 'bedding in' period etc. All of this happening at a time when our main rivals are going into a period of instability. Fuck me. And all because we came second in the league and second in the cup, having won the league and the cup in the previous two seasons. As I say, FUCK ME.

Brilliant post. And the scum have Moyes as manager. Next season could have been epic if Mancini had of been backed in the summer and given another year. This is the second huge fuck up from our owners in less than 10 months. The first one was not backing Mancini in the summer.
If it wasn't for the owners you wouldn't of celebrated fuck all for the last 2 seasons I will pick them over Mancini every day

+1

samharris said:
Rammy Blue said:
black mamba said:
Well there's nothing else for them to do ....... not with all those foreigners and cockneys sat in their seats at Old Trashford!

I know, that's what I mean mate. The fuckers are playing a game and their shitty fans are still all on here. ycnmiu.

Bit hard to get a ticket in senegal and trinidad fella..

Do they not have televisions?

Feed-The-Goat said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm a little sad for Roberto, but he won't be sweeping the streets anytime soon so I won't be going overboard with any incantations of indignation. He has his health, he is a wealthy man: there are many people in this world far more deserving of my sympathy.

I will have almost exclusively positive memories of his time at the club. Any City fan of my vintage cannot, or at least should not, fail to understand what winning the FA Cup two years ago meant to this club. Last season is an experience that will never be surpassed and we are taken far more seriously as a club now under his watch.

I do have to say however, that as supporters we have to trust the people who own the club, who have delivered all we could have expected in a little under five years. Their plans for the club demonstrate a degree of long term planning that gives them every right to be given the benefit of doubt on this matter.

We can all form our views on Mancini's player recruitment, tactics and media skills, but there are many things we cannot know with any certainly, especially his ability to manage those who play under him and more importantly, at least as far as his job is concerned, those above him.

As to Pellegrini, we'll have to see, but there were plenty of City fans who questioned replacing Hughes with Mancini, a view which demonstrates knee jerk reactions to dismissals are not usually the most reliable. Our owners have been proven to be totally correct in getting rid of Hughes and surely the fact of the dismissal is, ultimately, far more important that the way it is handled. And poorly handled this appears to have been.

We need, as supporters, to get behind the new manager, which once the dust has settled I'm sure we will. Managers come and go, but the club is all that matters, or at least it's all that should matter to supporters. The cult of the personality is a modern trait which rears it's head on here too frequently, on both sides of the debate.

The reality is, the world will keep turning and we will continue to grow as a club and the people who have transformed Manchester City from a national joke to a genuine force in world football deserve our trust and support that they continue to make the right calls about the future direction that this club takes.

That coming from a city fan who only started supporting us in 2008.

Well said GDM.
September 1st 2008 to be precise.

We should have done better this season.A mile behind UTD in the league.Lost in a final against rank outsiders and were poor in Europe.The owners expected more.Mancini spent too much time trying to deflect the blame and I did not like that.I am not convinced about his ability to man manage players.I have enjoyed the success but to get better we need to see much better team performances and a much quicker dynamic style of play.The gulf between ourselves and Boruussia looked huge.
It was good to have Mancini but it is time to move on.He is a mercenary.He has been well rewarded and will go onto another club where he will his monthly salary will be as much as an ordinary man earns in a lifetime.

Balti said:
Selbyblue said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
The pressure on Pellegrini will be absoloutely massive if this is indeed happening.

Could you imagine if we lost our first 2 games of the season.

He's been Manager of Real Madrid so I think he will cope.

lasted just one season and won fuck all

It was about the pressure not about his record. I haven't said that I want Bob sacked.

I'm not convinced he is the right choice but time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.