Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
kp789 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
kp789 said:
Why we shouldnt sack Mancini

<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/66017216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/66017216</a>

I enjoyed that :)

Cheers for posting blue
No problem, saw it on twitter. Reminded me why I think the bloke is fantastic and why we need to keep him.

Mrs Baldy fancy's the arse off him, so you can all fuck off. He stays. End of OK!

kp789 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
kp789 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/66017216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/66017216</a>

Cheers for posting blue
No problem, saw it on twitter. Reminded me why I think the bloke is fantastic and why we need to keep him.

Mrs Baldy fancy's the arse off him, so you can all fuck off. He stays. End of OK! V

kp789 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
kp789 said:

Cheers for posting blue

Wow, nearly teared up. City legend.

Champions again in 2012 said:
If Pellegrini does come in I hope his man management skills are better than Mancini's and he is more supportive of his players (at least publicly). I read somewhere Bobby did a u turn on Pantilimon because of his public statements about the need to leave City at the end of the season. Apparently he did not want somebody playing in the final who's not committed to the club. I can understand that to an extent but I'm sure some would want to draw parallel's with the re-integration of Tevez into the team last season.

-- Sun May 12, 2013 8:54 pm --

If Pellegrini does come in I hope his man management skills are better than Mancini's and he is more supportive of his players (at least publicly). I read somewhere Bobby did a u turn on Pantilimon because of his public statements about the need to leave City at the end of the season. Apparently he did not want somebody playing in the final who's not committed to the club. I can understand that to an extent but I'm sure some would want to draw parallel's with the re-integration of Tevez into the team last season.

Even as someone who could never be classed as a mancini inner, I think to be fair to him he was on a no-win with that one, esp after the comments in the week. If we'd won it would barely get a mention, as we lost it was yet another eg of bad management.
Whereas, his substitutions yesterday....<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 10:00 pm --<br /><br />

Even as someone who could never be classed as a mancini inner, I think to be fair to him he was on a no-win with that one, esp after the comments in the week. If we'd won it would barely get a mention, as we lost it was yet another eg of bad management.
Whereas, his substitutions yesterday....

pride in battle said:
I have always been a Mancini 'inner' but after yesterdays debacle it's clear that something had to give, Mancini took us to the next level but his style of management will always be short term.
I believe we will move on from this, be invigorated and next year we will go and reclaim our premiership title...

What a stupid statement - so, you're not an 'inner' then are you?!
Mancini didnt take us anywhere - £300m did that. Frankly, what we won was the very least the owners could expect.
This is MANCHESTER CITY - We play exciting,entertaining, attacking football with wingers. Not the dire sideways 'dont lose' crap ive been enduring........
Just cant wait for next season now!

Fuck sake, at least when Chelsea FC sack a manger (which is now every season) they post it on the club website and don't spend days messing around being silent and letting rumours and the media run wild. It's quite humiliating for Mancini.

Whoever comes, lets stay classy and support them all they way!

Mancini Woaahh
Mancini Woaahh
He came from Italy
To manage Man City

Mancini Woahh
Mancini Woahh

The_Mo said:
johnmc said:
Who did Pellegrini sign when he was at Madrid
Ronaldo, KAKA, Benzema? Or was that after he got the sack?

I think back then, Jorge Valdano was in charge of Transfers at MAdrid, until Mourinho unseated him in his 2nd year there...

chesterbells said:

-- Sun May 12, 2013 10:00 pm --

I agree it was lose lose for Mancini but he wasn't helped by Pantilimon's stating he was leaving. He should have kept his powder dry until after the cup final. Bobby's position has IMO been made untenable by the press but more so by the lack of cover from the board / pr department. Someone has screwed up big style here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.