Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
I get the feeling that we'll not hear anything, one way or the other, before the Reading game. It may be the case that we'll have to wait until the season is officially over before the situation is clarified. It'll need to be done before we head off to the USA for the end of season friendlies with Chelsea though, the last thing we need is this media circus following us to the US.

and we might not hear about Pellegrini until later still as doesn't the Spanish season end on June 1st? I'm sure I heard that last night

argyle said:
Who needs Utd biased journalists taking pops at our club when you have fans on this site saying things like we are a disgrace, lack of respect etc. Even taking bets that the new manager won't win anything...

Are you City fans or just Mancini fans? Managers come on go.

I think some of you get too attached and are acting like a woman scorned!!

Before you get this is a forum for evyones views I agree with this

another generation said:
Eccles Blue said:
Just a thought, just need to get off this flaming Bluemoon (sorry Ric, I have a lot to do and keep getting dragged back on here by my curiosity!)
You're not the only one. Went off to clean the hallway and came back for a quick check, halfway through shaking out the mat.

Just cleaned the hob. The rest of the kitchen can wait! Summat's afoot at MCFC and I wouldn't want to miss out while mopping the floor!

TGR said:
Pastor Kidney said:
another generation said:
You're not the only one. Went off to clean the hallway and came back for a quick check, halfway through shaking out the mat.

Same here, I'm in work and have done nothing all morning

Me too! This thread is totally addictive!

I am so glad that there are others feeling the same way. It is totally addictive! By the time this is all over I will need a psychiatrist!! Mind you my rag relatives already say I need one!!

baldybouncer said:
york away to this! said:
Marvin said:
Not perfect, but we are ship in a storm without a rudder and no engine.
Get the sacking announced and a caretaker announced asap so we can move forward. Kompany, Aguero etc will look after the last 2 games and give us hope for next season. With Mancini dropping hand grenades everywhere we are heading for the rocks

I know - it's making me want to keel over...

Only affecting people in Hull apparently

and Sale

york away to this! said:
Marvin said:
flb said:
Heynckes is 68 going on 69
Laudrup a gamble
Vieira never managed a club
Not perfect, but we are ship in a storm without a rudder and no engine.
Get the sacking announced and a caretaker announced asap so we can move forward. Kompany, Aguero etc will look after the last 2 games and give us hope for next season. With Mancini dropping hand grenades everywhere we are heading for the rocks

I know - it's making me want to keel over...

MANcini over board!!!

Eccles Blue said:
TGR said:
Pastor Kidney said:
Same here, I'm in work and have done nothing all morning

Me too! This thread is totally addictive!

I am so glad that there are others feeling the same way. It is totally addictive! By the time this is all over I will need a psychiatrist!! Mind you my rag relatives already say I need one!!

its fascinating as citys silence is stoking the fire in a big way, and all anyone can do is speculatem which is why football is so fucking fantastic, its about oppinions, though some on here don't like you to have one...

Pastor Kidney said:
Matty said:
I get the feeling that we'll not hear anything, one way or the other, before the Reading game. It may be the case that we'll have to wait until the season is officially over before the situation is clarified. It'll need to be done before we head off to the USA for the end of season friendlies with Chelsea though, the last thing we need is this media circus following us to the US.

and we might not hear about Pellegrini until later still as doesn't the Spanish season end on June 1st? I'm sure I heard that last night
We can't announce a new manager when we still have one.

A comes before B.

If we made the decision back in February to do this, then so many people must have known, including staff, players, Mancini, journalists. It can't really be the best way. Waiting until the season ends so you can get the new man in. We'd have been better off appointing a caretaker and negotiating up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.