Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoMancini7 said:
Maybe Pellegrini sees how City handles the managers really and makes a u-turn.
I'm not convinced we handle managers badly, or any differently to most other clubs. Italy, Spain, etc would see 3.5 years in a job as quite a long term appointment. City's owners fired Mark Hughes 18 months after taking over the club, a man they inherited, and a man who was underperforming and clearly not up to the task (something he's demonstrated since with his failures as a manager). Mancini has now had 3.5 years in the role, he's been very successful, but he's also been very frustrating at times. His "stick but no carrot" approach to management and his confrontational attitude are not things which lends themselves to longevity in a role. It can bring success initially, as it has done, but eventually you alienate too many people. His relationship with the players, if rumours are to be believed, is fractious at best, with some openly disliking the man. His relationship with the media has never been a friendly one, which has probably lead to some of the negative stories we've seen over the past few seasons. His constant moaning about the resources he's been given becomes tedious, he's been handed a squad more than capable of competing in Europe, and in the domestic competitions, and our performances over the last 12 months have not been good enough.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dctid said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Fans now suggesting other names rather than Pellegrini are missing the point a little.

This is not a snap decision. It has been weighed over a period time, to reach a proper conclusion.

That includes who the new manager was already going to be.

Unless Pellegrini now does a massive U-turn and goes to Barcelona, this is only heading one direction.

And if that happens i would expect that the two fucking Amigo's heads are put on pikes outside the stadium

Still utterelt pissed off how this has been handled

yeah how dare they do the job they were tasked with

So this is your blue print and the gold standard for changing managers?

Marvin said:
Didsbury Dave said:
strongbowholic said:
Tancredi Palmeri alleging on TS just now that news about this is 3 weeks old in Italy. Also in last few hours it has emerged the reason for the departure is Mancini's relationship with the Sheikh had broken down and whilst he is not Txiki & Ferran's man as it were, they had not pushed him, it is entirely the Sheikh's decision.

It's 3 week's old on here, too.

The first person to tell me was Billy Shears, who then took a sabattical from the forum to keep himself out of trouble.
That makes it even worse. Swales could have handled this better. Same old City, just richer but no respect.

no, no I couldn't actually

Didsbury Dave said:
strongbowholic said:
Tancredi Palmeri alleging on TS just now that news about this is 3 weeks old in Italy. Also in last few hours it has emerged the reason for the departure is Mancini's relationship with the Sheikh had broken down and whilst he is not Txiki & Ferran's man as it were, they had not pushed him, it is entirely the Sheikh's decision.

The first person to tell me was Billy Shears, who then took a sabattical from the forum to keep himself out of trouble.

3 weeks?
Try 3 months,he was backed into 6/4 fav on the 22nd feb from 33/1
Thats when we must of made our move..

didactic said:
Didsbury Dave said:
strongbowholic said:

What rubbish you honestly think the Sheikh a multi billionaire CEO of fortune 500 companies has time for such petty squabbles? He said himself that he does not even get involved in any of the day to day decisions at the club he just trust the men he has appointed. Lets not starting to fabricate things just to get our point across.

If Mancini goes its a decision made from the board and for under performing based on objectives he had been given to fulfill. Not because of anything to do with the sheikh.
He did say he doesn't get involved too much but to think he wont take more than a passing interest in a team he poured £1 billion of his own wealth in to would be a bit silly

oddjob said:
BoyBlue_1985

Hello raggy
totally uncalled for , probably been a city supporter for 25 years before you were born going of the 1985 bit ,don't apologise it will not be accepted
oddjob

Saudi's you rag pleb!

If you are going to wum and lie, try at least to get a few facts right about the club you are pretending to support lol.

Moyes......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sunday is going to be interesting.

I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you and one or two others.

Very interesting piece in MUEN

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/final-straw-for-manchester-city-3661765" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ty-3661765</a>?

oddjob said:
Ok ,why don't the city fans stand and be counted , fan of mancini or not why not, show the Spaniards and the Saudis we don't work this way in England and respect their loyal supporters, if mancini goes before Sunday after the way he has been treated boycott Sundays last home match of the season. that should give the press something to write about
oddjob

If mancini had delivered us the league or champions league then fair do's, but as a mancini inner even I won't be bemoaning the club......FFS!!! We are NOT chelsea, our owner has been by far the best thing to hapen to this club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.