Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Claytop said:
Bluemanc100 said:
If genuine, he'll be in deep shit

I know, do people have no fecking brains?
Why? if he has gone, then he should be able to say it

Yeh I'm sure after days of silence they'd love a youth team player to break the news.

Just trying to get himself a moment in the spotlight.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Let's say Mancini goes and Pellegrini goes to Barca, who is out there who is good enough to not just replicate Mancini's success, but better it? Mourinho doesn't count, as it's clear where he is going to end up. I'm talking about genuine contender's too, people we would have a realistic chance of getting.
Although they are getting slated I would have to believe that we wouldn't make that kind of mistake

With City's resources, I think there are plenty of managers who would be capable of improving on this season.

oddjob said:
Ok ,why don't the city fans stand and be counted , fan of mancini or not why not, show the Spaniards and the Saudis we don't work this way in England and respect their loyal supporters, if mancini goes before Sunday after the way he has been treated boycott Sundays last home match of the season. that should give the press something to write about
oddjob
which saudis ? you stupid donkey

I don't even know if you are a city supporter or not

willy eckerslike said:
One thing I've not seen on these forums yet is anyone comment on the fact that City's publicity is in complete lock-down at the moment (although easy to miss with all the posts). No website update since yesterday 8am, and nothing on Twitter.

just as well, I don't think an exclusive interview with Moonchester would go down well at the minute!!

only 5 tweets the whole of yesterday, and even the 'what the media says' articles do not mention Mancini rumours (and they usually include every other rumour under the sun)

definitely deliberate, none of the players and even the EDS players have been silent

It´s obvious that he is gone so what the HELL is the point of dragging it?? The way they handle this is just...

I hope we get a confirmation soon so that I can focus on my fucking homework.

Didsbury Dave said:
strongbowholic said:
Tancredi Palmeri alleging on TS just now that news about this is 3 weeks old in Italy. Also in last few hours it has emerged the reason for the departure is Mancini's relationship with the Sheikh had broken down and whilst he is not Txiki & Ferran's man as it were, they had not pushed him, it is entirely the Sheikh's decision.

It's 3 week's old on here, too.

The first person to tell me was Billy Shears, who then took a sabattical from the forum to keep himself out of trouble.
That makes it even worse. Swales could have handled this better. Same old City, just richer but no respect.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
GXCity said:
Exactly, we have the best owners in World football. Without them we wouldn't even have had the chance to sack a manager of Mancini's ability!

as far as I'm aware we have one owner. And I'm not directing my anger at him (although he may well be just as responsible, probably is), its because everything was going well with the holy trinity of Mansour, Khaldoon and Mancini, now the Spaniards have come in and upset the applecart.

Perhaps this is best for the club's long term future but right now I am very disappointed in the handling of the matter
The applecart was ruined when he threatened to walk after signing a new contract. City were well off the pace in the league and out the CL by the time the Spaniards came in. Everyone keeps trying to blame them but Mancini has tried to force 2 very powerful men in Khaldoon and Mansour to bend to his will. He has to remember he is just an employee he does not get what he wants because he threatens them

Not really true as Soriano arrived in Aug 2012 and Begiristain in Oct 2012 - we were top of the table on Nov 17th 2012 after being Villa 5-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.