Mancini critism of Hughes

Bonol said:
Kompany has been our best defender, why take him out of the back four, have you even been to a match this year - you soubd like a fucking plastic, grow up.

Kompany and Zabba are utility players, we need out and out midfielders who run all day and harass everything.

Get a life

You get a life, if Kompany is a centre half, explain why the fuck we buy Toure and Lescott, so Kompany who cost approx 6 MILLION could sit on the bench all year.

Just because we buy two central defenders that automatically makes Vinnie a midfielder? Are you daft? Do you even know who he is? And where he has been playing? You come of as incredible hostile and clueless.

GStar said:
MANCIO4EVER said:
a) Have a look on the midfield roster of the CL last 16;
b) Watch them play;
c) Compare to how our midfield is able to play.

Then.... await until MH will have reach a CL last 16.... by then.... I will probably been dated by Angiolina Jolie!

All dominant squads play 10 men behind the ball when out of possess. The matter is that, when they turnover, they circulate the ball, they pass the ball, they stretch the field and makes the opponents run in anxiety, they dictate the pass, they open up spaces. We aren't able to do that. That is why defence appears leaking in spite of being fitted with top players and why we take a masterpiece from strikers/winger to score a goal.

Football has been updated since 1966, even if You and Hughes seems not to understand.

Whilst we're having pops, i don't think you've watched enything but Italian football... ever.
I never intended to have a pop with You (If I am correct in understanding the meaning...:-)
However, I started regularly watching european top leagues football since satellite pay-tv begins to broadcast them by the end of 80s.
Before I took any occasion offered by the national bradcasting corp. to watch international football, neither did I wasted any chance to watch live football at stadium whenever I was travelling abroad.

Do Ibrahimovic/Henry/Messi get behind the ball when Barca aren't in possesion? YES
How about Arshavin/Bentdner/Nasri and recently Fabregas? YES
Do Ronaldo/Kaka/Bezema/Raul/Higuan often track back for Madrid? YES, even if I admitt Merengues are often tactically surreal
Do Drogba and Anelka rush back behind the ball when out of possesion? YES, I heard the WHU manager Zola, praising them for it while commenting last Arsenal-Chelesea for SKY Italia as live pundit.

Do any opposition teams run due to "anxiety"? YES, when the oppenents midfielders stretch them over the field with fast circulation of the ball and with long passes from side to side; typically as Rags did against us in the II leg when they scored twice.

We don't open up spaces because we're being told, for whatever reason, to slow the tempo down... we have no width to create spaces, we have no midfielders with the duty of making forward runs. We don't opn up spaces because our attacking three are currently seen as an almost seperate entitiy for the rest of the team, they are iscolated, the gap between defence and attack is too big, theres no unity, no flow.

It should be healthy questioning why, if he actually does that, a manager whose side had always fastned the tempo, now says to slow it....

However, You are a free man, and You are fully entitled to assume that Mancini is a clone of Nereo Rocco because he is italian, if it suit with your allegations.

Perhaps you should take your advice on A. B. & C.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.