Mancini: Fight Fire With Fire!

Get a grip FFS,
still doesn't mean we can't dish out a bit of shit to the mighty club that is.....

Stoke.

AIQ88 said:
WTF is wrong with some of you? Have you already forgotten where we were not too long ago? Are we already Barça and too good for teams like Stoke?

i dont mind the clayheads. i will quite enjoy beating them mind you. i quite like pullis,i have a soft spot for him after wembley 99. This cup business reminds me of the spurs comeback game. a big prize awaiting the winner,utd away,a great away win and then the reality check of getting dicked at utd. it could be a short lived victory for either side. as for mancini fighting fire with fire,quite simply,we will get beat if he starts that long ball shit,its what stoke do.

Seriously, do you guys really think tactician like Mancini would revealed all of his real tactics to the press before the match?
This is just a mind game direct at Pulis IMHO.

StatesideStokie said:
I really hope he is serious because if he is, you can forget any chance you might have had of beating us. Blackburn tried it a few weeks back and were on the end of a 3-0 beating, and they are far better equipped to try and take us on at our own game than your lot. We have built a team that plays the game a certain way week in and week out, and for Mancini to think he can just show up on Wednesday and out play us at our own game is bordering in the ridiculous.

This red-striped alien has the point. Keep the ball on the floor and up the tempo. Same game plan as the CoMs league match. Playing fire with fire works if you are familiar with all the elements and yer kit is made from asbestos.

If by that he means that he is going to play boring defensive football, well he has been doing that since day one!!!!! Earlier in the season, we scared the hell out of teams with how quickly we broke forward. What on earth has happened?

I agree with Mancini, resort to pumping long balls into the box, and try and win a corner and attack it. He needs to drill the players on quick counters when defending a corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.