Mancini flag/banner?

danebanksheik said:
Has this been ordered from a printer?
If all ok and banner on the way, brilliant, if not, I can probably get it sorted in days,
(printer has recently done my own Silva banner and Notts Blue flag)
how much £ is available, whats the artwork, sizes etc?
Please PM me with details if help is needed.

Forza Mancini

Final image was this

forza.jpg

city diehard said:
You could say that this is a knee-jerk reaction, it probably is...but a desperate times calls for desperate measures. I think we should a huge flag, because lets not forget he won us a fuckin' cup and took that other banner down. Forza Mancini. Any thoughts?
Great idea for a Banner. also with all this flack Bobby is taking with the waving of the imaginary red card, CANT WE ALL CARRY RED CARDS AND WAVE THE FUCKING THINGS each time a foul is committed.SHOULD BE A LAUGH, WILL LOOK GREAT ON MOTD.

Spoke with Steve the Printer tonight also please see UH thread to those who donated. Steve is producing this banner and it will be great as with his others. He knows the criteria re H&S, size etc. It is being produced as per the speck earlier in the thread and may be able to incorporate Bobby`s silhoette in the design. Will keep you informed.

MCC said:
He`ll waive what and when he wants. Forza Mancini.

Bobby give us a waive. MCFC.

What is he going to waive?

Our season card fees for 2012/13?

;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.