Mancini has pop at Bacon Face for ‘kamikaze’ jibe

oh i,ve been waiting for this, people have very short memories and by people i mean old bacon face himself, journo,s with selected memories, and of course rags, we can go back to fergies very first signings between 1988 and 1990 before they,d even won anything, and what they tend to forget is fergie signed a massive 15 players to add to the squad he inherited and the full sum of those signings amounted to nearly 15 million pounds...who says its only city or chelskie are the ones who are buying success, this bearing in mind it was another 3 years before his first title success and another 9 million in signings, so next time a rag throws we never bought success or it was down to our youth policy throw this one back......if you want the proof just check fergies all time signings ( google it )

BlueForever123 said:
One of my mates put this on her Facebook recently:

Since I had a free/boring Saturday afternoon, and that some of my Rag mates are still trying to convince themselves and me that City are ruining the game off football and Englands future world cup hopes... I thought I would do some research.......

Look at what I found, all these players that ferguson has brought off the local streets of salford and made them into world beaters:

£10m for Hernandez
£16m for Valencia
£31m for Berbaflop
£17m for Hargreaves
£17m for Nani
£18 for Anderson
£17m for Carrick
£27m for Rooney
£7m for Vidic
£6m for Evra
£5m for Park
£6m for Kléberson
£4m for Djemba-Djemba
£12m for Ronaldo
£13m for Saha
£7m for Smith
£7m for Heinze
£29m for Ferdinand
£19m for van Nistelrooy
£29m for Veron
£7.5m for Forlan
£8m for Barthez
£4.5m for Taibi
£11m for Stam
£12.5m for Yorke
£7m for Cole
£3.75m for Keane
bebe - £7.4 million
vermijl - £570,000

There is one or two missing. Smalling for example. His fee has not been confirmed but it is the record fee Fulham have ever received for a player.

Its amazing how you spend so LITTLE but win so much £359,150,000......

Hopefully this will put an end to all those bitter reds, who keep on forgetting that they are the ones that started this... its just a shame they cannot finnish it :-)

Roll on the 2010/11 season... let the banter begin!

Updated pal ;0)

PMSL. I've been longing for someone to actually work out what the rags have spent on players to get to where they are now. £360m!!! Surely they ruined football by doing this?

rassclot said:
5) more shambolic press conferences from an increasingly bitter, broken & defeated bacon face as he realises that the game's up.

pull up a seat & enjoy.

I don't think that Baconface thinks 'the game is up'. I don't for one second he would even admit it to himself, deluded as he is.

The ONLY way he will realise it's all over is WHEN we win the league, take 6 points off them without breaking sweat, and they finish outside the CL places.
Tick Tock.

I listened to that entire interview on the radio and at no point does SAF mention city? He was asked a question about clubs trying to build a successful team from within the academy and he said that that was the policy at the club but with experienced additions brought in when required. He said the current situation with clubs kamikaze policy of buying in multi players doesn't guarantee success.

But if you really think about the team that has really got up his nose in recent times, It's Real Madrid. Buying Benzema when they didn't even need him, Fergie wanted to bum that fella, still does.

C1TY4LIFE said:
BlueForever123 said:
One of my mates put this on her Facebook recently:

Since I had a free/boring Saturday afternoon, and that some of my Rag mates are still trying to convince themselves and me that City are ruining the game off football and Englands future world cup hopes... I thought I would do some research.......

Look at what I found, all these players that ferguson has brought off the local streets of salford and made them into world beaters:

£10m for Hernandez
£16m for Valencia
£31m for Berbaflop
£17m for Hargreaves
£17m for Nani
£18 for Anderson
£17m for Carrick
£27m for Rooney
£7m for Vidic
£6m for Evra
£5m for Park
£6m for Kléberson
£4m for Djemba-Djemba
£12m for Ronaldo
£13m for Saha
£7m for Smith
£7m for Heinze
£29m for Ferdinand
£19m for van Nistelrooy
£29m for Veron
£7.5m for Forlan
£8m for Barthez
£4.5m for Taibi
£11m for Stam
£12.5m for Yorke
£7m for Cole
£3.75m for Keane
bebe - £7.4 million
vermijl - £570,000

There is one or two missing. Smalling for example. His fee has not been confirmed but it is the record fee Fulham have ever received for a player.

Its amazing how you spend so LITTLE but win so much £359,150,000......

Hopefully this will put an end to all those bitter reds, who keep on forgetting that they are the ones that started this... its just a shame they cannot finnish it :-)

Roll on the 2010/11 season... let the banter begin!

Updated pal ;0)

Smalling? Fabio/Rafael? Tosic?

There's loads more!

BWFC tid said:
I listened to that entire interview on the radio and at no point does SAF mention city? He was asked a question about clubs trying to build a successful team from within the academy and he said that that was the policy at the club but with experienced additions brought in when required. He said the current situation with clubs kamikaze policy of buying in multi players doesn't guarantee success.

But if you really think about the team that has really got up his nose in recent times, It's Real Madrid. Buying Benzema when they didn't even need him, Fergie wanted to bum that fella, still does.

Why don't you fuck off on your inbred Bolton site you tosser.

How about you compare how much they have made from selling players in total over the same period, you might not like it but it would still be interesting...

Also this was done over 15 years yet City have out done in 3.

Wasn`t Pallister ( £2.3m) a British record for a defender at the time ?

Be interesting to see what some of those prices would equate to in todays prices if there was a reasonably accurate formula.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.