Mancini has pop at Bacon Face for ‘kamikaze’ jibe

Chrispy11 said:
How about you compare how much they have made from selling players in total over the same period, you might not like it but it would still be interesting...

Also this was done over 15 years yet City have out done in 3.

Who gives a shit how long it took them to spend 350 mill ?
Come back in 15 years and ask us how much money we have made in outgoing players.

Chrispy11 said:
How about you compare how much they have made from selling players in total over the same period, you might not like it but it would still be interesting...

Ha! Classic raggery. No attempt to take inflation into account, no shame in denying that the baconfaced twat built the entire Utd empire on 20 (not 15) years of paying over the odds for any player that took his fancy, blowing everyone out of the water every close season, spunking shitloads on player after player and breaking the transfer record more than any other manager, and all of it paid for by the a share flotation and Sky shovelling massive riches into their bank account.

It's over now. It's our turn to do it to you.

Enjoy the next 20 years. ;-)

I did some research and found the Gross pay for players bought these are the top four:

Chelsea Spending 1992-2011
£585,640,000

Man City Spending 1992-2011
£520,180,000

Man United Spending 1992-2011
£426,750,000

Liverpool Spending 1992-2011
£425,855,000

(Bare in mind most of our spending was done when prices were beyond inflated)

Chrispy11 said:

Hello Raggy. What's your point? Our spending is definitely sustainable but it won't carry on. Surely buying 30 mill players sporadically is more pratical and beneficial to a team?

Bloody hell, not half defensive are you, i'm not a 'rag' as you so delightfully call them but I do not support City, don't know why you are so aggressive though. Sort of like China on this forum, you can't talk sensibly you have to spread propaganda and preach about how great every decision is that it is taken, and if you do question anything then you are a 'rag'! Of course you must be a 'rag', a heathen, nobody would question the Sheikh/Mancini/City!

Blue Train said:
Chrispy11 said:

Ha! Classic raggery. No attempt to take inflation into account, no shame in denying that the baconfaced twat built the entire Utd empire on 20 (not 15) years of paying over the odds for any player that took his fancy, blowing everyone out of the water every close season, spunking shitloads on player after player and breaking the transfer record more than any other manager, and all of it paid for by the a share flotation and Sky shovelling massive riches into their bank account.

Sky are still filling their bank account. They made a profit of 93 million last year, and the two seasons they reached the champs league final they made summat like 200 million. Why do you think the glazers won't sell for a billion, it's a cash cow that prints money.

hgblue said:
I thought I'd reached the stage where nothing Ferguson said would surprise me, but the shameless hypocrisy of his latest rant takes the biscuit. For him to pretend that he's not signing any top quality players by choice and not because his club is skint is beyond laughable. Veron, Berbatov, Ferdinand, Rooney, Ronaldo, Nani, Evra, Vidic, Carrick, Pallister, Ince, Cantona, etc, etc, all came through United's youth system did they? For United fans to look down on what we are trying to do and attempt to occupy some sort of moral high ground, when their success has been built on doing exactly the same thing is hilarious. Funny how they suddenly discovered these morals when they became skint isn't it?

Ferguson is a prime WUM.

WUM's never have morals and the word "hypocrisy" isn't in their vocabulary.

However, these traits also mean they forget their own history all too easily and eventually someone will pop up and remind them. Then they do the same thing all over again until they just get incredibly boring and sink into their own crass little world.

This will happen with Ferguson.

Chrispy11 said:
Bloody hell, not half defensive are you, i'm not a 'rag' as you so delightfully call them but I do not support City, don't know why you are so aggressive though. Sort of like China on this forum, you can't talk sensibly you have to spread propaganda and preach about how great every decision is that it is taken, and if you do question anything then you are a 'rag'! Of course you must be a 'rag', a heathen, nobody would question the Sheikh/Mancini/City!

Not really mate I welcome it but it's clear to see you support United through your previous posts. Even referring to them as 'WE'. Not arsed that you're here, just admit you're a horrible rag and carry on ;)

He isn't really having a dig, he's just stating facts.

Ferguson is constantly asked about City's spending so he was always going to have a dig at some point, ignore him.

BWFC tid said:
Blue Train said:

Sky are still filling their bank account. They made a profit of 93 million last year, and the two seasons they reached the champs league final they made summat like 200 million. Why do you think the glazers won't sell for a billion, it's a cash cow that prints money.
Lol as those numbers are entirely false you thick rag cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.