Mancini haters: bad news - he is going nowhere.

Chippy_boy

Team supported
God's chosen team
Personally, I think Mancini is the real deal and he will have us playing fantastic football and will move us forward significantly this season.

But I keep reading comments like he will get the sack if he doesn't achieve xyz.

Well, barring a scandal involving incest with the Pope, I can see no scenario where Mancini will not be our manager next season.

Our owners got rid of Hughes because (a) he wasn't their man, (b) he was demonstrably out of his depth and (c) because he had no track record of success to suggest it could be worth sticking it out.

None of this applies to Mancini. Plus, you only have to listen to our Chairman's interview at the end of last season: adug are in it for the long term and accept that building will take time. Of course they are optimistic that city will be in the honours this season - well all are. But just as they shrugged off the disappointment after the spurs game last season, if we were to under perform I would expect exactly the same this season.

Bottom line is Mancini is going nowhere, now let's get behind him and the team and give them our 100% support!

no one wants mancini out, i think with a lot of people they expected it to click from day one 'me included' and find myself disapointed that we have 5 pts out of 12,it will take time,lets get the full squad together fit and playing and things will be right

Chippy_boy said:
Personally, I think Mancini is the real deal and he will have us playing fantastic football and will move us forward significantly this season.

But I keep reading comments like he will get the sack if he doesn't achieve xyz.

Well, barring a scandal involving incest with the Pope, I can see no scenario where Mancini will not be our manager next season.

Our owners got rid of Hughes because (a) he wasn't their man, (b) he was demonstrably out of his depth and (c) because he had no track record of success to suggest it could be worth sticking it out.

None of this applies to Mancini. Plus, you only have to listen to our Chairman's interview at the end of last season: adug are in it for the long term and accept that building will take time. Of course they are optimistic that city will be in the honours this season - well all are. But just as they shrugged off the disappointment after the spurs game last season, if we were to under perform I would expect exactly the same this season.

Bottom line is Mancini is going nowhere, now let's get behind him and the team and give them our 100% support!

Mancini will get sacked if we don't finish 4th this season. Whether that's right or wrong is debatable, but there's no question in my mind that the owners will take the view that anything less than 4th is abject failure and not good enough...

Chippy_boy said:

i dont know nothing about mancini and the pope. but I can not exclude he had sex with the queen , or , at least , the prince of wales :=)

otherwise would be really diffucult understand the way some people seem hating the guy :=)

Totally agree Chippy.

They could always be wrong. But they are playing a statistically safe game. You choose a manager who has managed one of the great club sides in Europe. You choose someone who has had demonstrable success. You back them with money and then sit back and wait.

It can all go pearshaped as with Benitez at Liverpool. He did well at Valencia but was unable to reproduce it here if you ignore Champions League.

On the other hand Ancelotti is threatening to rewrite Mourinho's records at Chelsea.

We won't know until the dust has settled.

Chippy_boy said:

naive, if we dont achieve this season he will be gone, their man or not, do you think hughes would have sacked had we been top of the league?

Mancini is their man and i'd fully expect them to back him, even if disastrously we finish out of the top 4.
I still feel we'll get 4th spot but i also feel that Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd will be very difficult to beat in the final league placing, Chelsea are a very strong side and Utd and Arsenal are not going backwards as some on here would have you think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.