Mancini/Hughes poll

Are you happy with Mark Hughes being replaced by Roberto Mancini?

• Yes

Votes: 547 55.5%
  • No

Votes: 438 44.5%

• Total voters

Ric

Administrator
I've had a few PMs requesting this poll, so thought I'd go with it. Vote away.

Gelsons Dad said:
Shame it didn't happen 12 months ago when we already new this was to big for MH.
I agree, MH is a decent chap but i think he knew himself all along that this maybe was a step a little too far for a manager with so little experience

Think Hughes needed to go. Only time will tell if Mancini is the answer. I think the owners have shown they won't settle for second best, so if Mancini is no good I'm sure they will get someone better in until they get success. Mancini has a good record so seems a good choice on paper.

Armaan said:
Ric..... which would did you vote? :D

I voted unhappy. I'd lost patience with Hughes, but appointing someone with no Premiership experience seems ill advised to me. By all accounts the players aren't happy with the move, and at this stage of the season it doesn't make sense. I'd have preferred to ride it out and stick by Hughes and then replace him in summer if necessary, when Mourinho would've been attainable. But hey, what do I know. Mancini has my full support, but his appointment doesn't fill me with any confidence. If I was to stick my head on the block, then I think the owners have fucked up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.