Mancini/Hughes poll

Are you happy with Mark Hughes being replaced by Roberto Mancini?

• Yes

Votes: 547 55.5%
  • No

Votes: 438 44.5%

• Total voters
agree pskilla when the owners decided to act they did it swiftly and decisively, make no mistake the owners of MCFC are shrewd businessmen no matter what the the press propaganda and the muppets posing as pundits say

The Spurs game showed that Mark Hughes had totally lost the dressing room.

The only question is whether the players knew before that game that he was going and therefore turned in a Sven/Raggles type performance (if so more in a couldn't give a shit than a protest me thinks!).

As for Mancini - well we may have the next José or the next Big Phil - only time will tell.

1961_vintage, you are so correct, it MUST have been known by Hughes and the players he was doomed, that would explain that woefully inept performance as it was by far the worst by a long chalk of the season

1961_vintage said:
The Spurs game showed that Mark Hughes had totally lost the dressing room.
The only question is whether the players knew before that game that he was going and therefore turned in a Sven/Raggles type performance (if so more in a couldn't give a shit than a protest me thinks!).

and just how would that explain their efforts today...?

Ridiculous statement

I'm happy with Mancini.

Very unhappy with how it's been done though. Not impressed with Cook who's said nowt so far when he's normally in the limelight.

I heard a rumour that the deal was done after we beat the Arsenal kids in the Carling Cup

Not sure if there's anything to back this up, but It would explain Mancini's imminent arrival

After about 6 games I didn`t think Hughes was good enough.
Is Mancini? Havn`t a clue but time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.